cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preprocessing Roadmap Orinial system locked / logon not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on the upgrade from CRM 2007 to CRM 7.0 with EHP1. I am runinng the synchronus upgrade and currently in the Preprocessing ROADMAP (Phase Name MAIN_SHDIMP/DIFFEXPADDI ).

Indeed, we have completed the SPDD / SPAU modification as well. And my question is, I am not able to login into the orignal system and its telling it as Upgrade is running logon not possible. (But this should happen only in the downtime roadmap - because I have done several ECC upgrade) . When preprocessing completed, we will obtrain downtime from the customer and we will start with the downtime roadmap.

But in CRM, I didn get any message or warning like that, I just gave confirmation for modifcation of SPAU / SPDD in the preprocessing roadmap. After few hours, I am not able to login into the originals system itself. Even I could see that there is no shadow system existing in the MMC as well. I am clueless here about the status and howcome it could happen like this ?

In short : My question is, downtime will start after giving confirmation in SPAU / SPDD?

Also I have unlocked / locked the shadow system earlier for some activity in the shadow system. Does that mean accidentally it locked my original system.

If anyone of your have any suggestion please do let me know

I have used the below command to unlock the shadow system...

tp unlocksys SCR pf=G:\SCR_UPGRADE\abap\bin\TPPARAM

SAPup.exe unlockshd SCR

tp locksys SCR pf=G:\SCR_UPGRADE\abap\bin\TPPARAM

SAPup.exe lockshd SCR

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have done SPDD then it should be done in Shadow system.

Error that you are getting might be you are trying to login to shadow system because SPDD needs to be in shadow system only during pre-processing phase. As far as SPAU is concerned this phase will come in post-processing step.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

However, I have unlocked the same to access the original system. But wondering is the behaviour of the tool itself to lock the original system in the preprocessing stage itself?

Used command for unlockign the orinal system

tp unlocksys SCR pf=G:\usr\sap\trans\bin\TP_DOMAIN_SCR.PFL

Regards

Vijay