cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough Memory for operation+The maximum report processing jobs limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visual Studio 2011+ cystal report 13.2

"The maximum report processing jobs limit configured by your system administrator has been reached."

I am getting this error very frequently in Crystal reports in production server.

We have also increased the printjoblimit in Registry but the error " Not enough Memory for operation" is coming.

We notice that crystal report is not clearing in c:\windows\temp folder . When we clear this afer IIS rest then all Session details going out and user has to login again.

Please if you can provide any help on this, it would be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Moved to .NET SDK forum.

Also, VS 2011 is typo correct?

Try searching this forum. Likely you are not closing and disposing of the report objects or Datasets which consuming a lot of memory.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, It is visual studio 2010.

We have no issue using development server(Windows XP). In the production server(Windows 2003 Server), more than 25 users are using this appllication. We are trying to closing and disposing of the report objects in the form but no luck. The code is mentioned below.

Protected Sub Page_Unload(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Unload

If Not report Is Nothing Then

report.Close()

report.Dispose()

Me.CrystalReportViewer1.ReportSource() = Nothing

GC.Collect()

End If

End Sub

Please help us.

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the production machine, check if the application (account under which the app is running) has permissions to delete temp files from the temp directory.

Try running process monitor to check if the temp files are getting deleted.

- Bhushan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhushan,

No luck !!!

Temp files are deleted only after IIS reset. Crystal reports files are increasing in the temp folder when user attempt to see the report.

Please help us.

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the problem.

when closing and disposing the reportdocument object the temp files should gety removed.

Have you tried running 'Process Monitor' to see WHY the temp files are not getting deleted, may be the app is not able to delete them (no enough permissions / rights).

Also, make sure that the close and dispose methods are getting executed.

- Bhushan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

My problem is solved. That was the permission problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188030
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See below articles

[Crystal Reports Maximum Report Processing Jobs Limit|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/boc/index?rid=/library/uuid/f053713e-3e3d-2c10-2a81-f79259e54023]

[Improving Crystal Reports Performance in Visual Studio .NET Applications|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8029cc96-6ff3-2b10-47a2-b30ea790ea5b]

- Bhushan.