Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating application for PHP in eclipse plug-in

hardik_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create an application for PHP but got an error " Template creation failed". It used to be working before. Can anyone help?

http://uploadpic.org/v.php?img=9FmTmCZNWM

Thank.

Regards,

Hardik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

guy_soffer
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

Can you please provide more details regarding the system, service and entities you've tried to work with?

In addition, please include the error log by clicking on Window>Show View>Other>General>Error log. You can then double-click on a specific log message to get more details or export the log file by right-clicking on it.

Thanks,

Guy

hardik_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

I am using pre-packaged trial version for SAP NetWeaver Gateway. Below is the service that I am using in eclipse plug-in.

http://10.48.117.114:8042/sap/opu/sdata/sap/ZSALESORDER/SOItems?$format=xml

I will send you username, password and log file. When I used visual studio plug-in, it works fine and I was able to create an application.

Regards,

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

According to the log file, the service proxy generation failed, since the command execution for calling the OData SDK proxy generation was failed.

As a first step I would suggest verifying that the PHP server is properly configured with the OData SDK library (as explained in the SDK's user guide).

There is also an explanation in our documentation troubleshooting section (PHP Toolkit Troubleshooting - Proxy Generation Failed).

Then a PHP proxy can be generated for the service using our PHP plugin, as a simple check that the problem was solved.

If the problem continues, I would suggest saving the service metadata into a local xml file and try executing the proxy generation command directly (using command-line):

C:\xampp\php\php C:\OData_PHP_SDK\framework\PHPDataSvcUtil.php /metadata=<Absolute-Path-To-Metadata-XML-File> /out=<Absolute-Path-To-Desired-PHP-Output-File>

The command output printed to console may help us understanding more regarding what causes the problem.

Thanks,

Rotem

hardik_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reinstall xampp server and also odata sdk for PHP and did configuration as per documentation but got the same error. After that I tried to generate proxy file and here it is what I got. It did not generate any file at this location.

In my command prompt:

C:\xampp\php>C:\PHPLib\odataphp\PHPDataSvcUtil.php /metadata=http://10.42.117.114:8042/sap/opu/sdata/sap/ZSALESORDER/$metadata /auth=windows /u=develo

per /p=ch4ngeme /out=C:\Users\iXXXXXX\Desktop\proxy.php

C:\xampp\php>

Regards,

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

As discussed via email, let's have an on-line session in order to understand the problem you're having.

Thanks,

Rotem

hardik_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rotem,

It works for me. I was able to install SAP NetWeaver Gateway plug-in.

Regards,

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik,

I am facing the same problem.
i have a XAMPP server and Odata SDK

i want to consume an Odata service hosted on a Netweaver server accessible via authentication.

I am able to generate a proxy file using the metadata file.

But unable to access the service via php code!

can you give me any pointers/hints on how to proceed or how to get the above mentioned SAP NetWeaver Gateway plug-in

Regards

Nishant

hardik_patel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

It's been a long time since I used plug-in. I would suggest to check on SCN. recently, I used gateway but that was without plug-in. I created service in gateway system and then consumed it on HCP using Java Script.

Regards,

Hardik

Answers (0)