cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exemption of Stamp Duty projected in IT 0586

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My client needs to add stamp duty exemption and registration fees exemption in IT 0586 as these fields are covered under Sec 80C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwesha,

My client too wants to have exemption on the expenditure made towards stamp duty and registration charges on purchased property.

How did you manage to get the issue resolved?

Please guide me.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kajal

Sorry for delayed reply.

Please maintain V_T7INI* series as per your requirement and it will be visible in IT0586.

Cheers

Anwi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kajal,

i have maintained the T7ini2 and T7INI4 TABLES can you please advice me.

can i do any thing else...

curently it is showing in IT586 but exemption it is not calculating correctly...

please advice

thanks in advance

regards,

sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

During payroll run, Section 80C tax deductions are made after checking the entries in this infotype.

Only one infotype record can exist for an employee for a financial year. When you are creating the infotype record, the system checks the payroll period from the Payroll control record. The financial year, to which this period belongs, will be defaulted in the infotype record. If you are modifying the infotype record, then the financial year, to which this period belongs, will be picked up for modification.

This infotype can be created/modified:

· At the beginning of the financial year

· When an employee joins the company

· When an employee changes his or her declarations of proposed or actual contributions