cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 "You are not authorized to access any environments"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In a fresh BPC 10.0 NW SP01 environment, when going to the http://<server>:<port>/sap/bpc/web page and logging in, I receive a message:

"You are not authorized to access any environments"

The Planning and Consolidations page displays with 1 tab, Untitled Workspace

I have verified thru RSA1 that EnvironmentShell exists under InfoProvider.

In previous versions I would configure AppSet security to resolve this, but I don't find any way to access the Admin client. I appreciate any suggestions, ideas or guidance.

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Josef,

I believe this might be caused because either the user has no authorization to access any environmentshell or there isn't any environmentshell active.

If the user trying to access already has the SAP_ALL profile then its probably the envorinmentshell missing.

I recommend that you make sure the environmentshell is created successfully and listed where Marcelo mentioned.

Also the security management is accessed via the BPC Web Client.

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to add some points here

1.Check initially user you are trying to login with have sap_all authorization.
2.Check error in UJS_DATA_CHECKER and UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT through se38
3.Check whether POA and CPMB components are set to modify in se06 > system change options.
4. Apply SAP KBA 1854147 - To Roll back the corrections of 1840864 Note
5. 1856907 - Cannot connect to web client after upgrading to BPC NW 10
6. Assign POA_BUI_FLEX_CLIENT & POA_BUI_UM_USER roles and properly generate these roles and do user comparision.
7. Check UJ_TEAM, ADMIN, takprofile tables contain role information. Assign this role to user and check login.

Hope it helps some one

Cheers

-Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

See SAP Note 1854147

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have SAP_ALL, you could logon to any environment via BPC web, but could not access the models. What you need to do is to add the user itself to the environment you logged on and assign DAP to it.

Please refer to note 1880883.

The reason behind this is that DAP check is still using BPC logic aginst dimension members which related to a role ZBPCXXMXXXXX genearted as per the DAP defination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josef,

Do you know the role for the environment is added to the user profile in the SAP system?

Go to the SAP system (corresponding to the BPC system you are using) from logon pad - > go to SE16 and check the table UJE_USER_AGR. It will show the role corresponding to all the environments in BPC. Make note of the required role.

Now, go to SU01 and your user profile, confirm whether the above role is added to your profile, if not please add it (can take help from BASIS or Security admin if you do not have the authorization) to your profile. [Also, make sure that the following two roles were added to your profile : POA_BUI_FLEX_CLIENT & POA_BUI_UM_USER ]

Now, try again. It should work.

Please let me know in case you need any further information!

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josef,

Try using the URL http://<server>:<port>/sap/EPM_bpc/web instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this note:

Note 1760480 - Fix active environmentshell failed issue

Then:

Run the program UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT was also used to get the whole Business Content activated

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having authorization issues when user is trying to run a data manager package it throws error:"

No authorization for access to file <FILENAME>". It works fine with the admin user, who has SAP_ALL access. We tried doing a trace\su53 but could find any missing authorization. Is there any special role that has to be added at the backend? coz user is part of admin team with full access in the frontend.

Please advice.

Thanks

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josef,

Your help is required to understand where is the default environment set to the user log in id.

when ever we login to BPC10.0 on the web interface the default environment opens.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Josef for the update.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josef,

I tried to find out the solution for the Authorisation error. I have been wondering that there is a personalisation information maintained against the Web interface log in as default Environment.

This setting is normally present in some table of parameters like SPERS_OBJ. But in this situation I haven't found any default entry or object in the table referring to the SPERS_OBJ where in the environment is maintained as a default value.

Will let you know once I have an answer to this one.

Regards,

Sachin Balmiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

The solution was re-installing NetWeaver, POASBC, CPMBPC and making sure to run UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT in a client other than 000. This was the recommendation from SAP Support.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Are you facing this issue with your installation user?

Check the roles you have on this user then go to PFCG.

Re-generate the profiles for all these roles except SAP_ALL.

You may also do a "user compare" on them.

Go to SE38 and run program UJA_DATA_CHECKER for ENVIRONMENTSHELL to check if it was successfully created/activated.

Regards,

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcello,

In fact there were problems with EnvironmentShell when using UJS_DATA_CHECKER. I'm working thru those problems right now. We've tried cleaning and re-running UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT, but it is now throwing errors. I am applying SP 2 thru 5 to see if that helps.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Make sure the SE06 namespaces and software components are modifiable prior to ENVIRONMENTSHELL activation as stated on the install guide.

When you clean ENVIRONMENTSHELL also check on RSA1 under the unassigned nodes if there are any related objects left behind. You might have to remove those manually.

Regards,

Marcelo

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try assigning profile SAP_ALL.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion Raju, but I have already done that.

Joe