cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 - EAM - Transaction Code GRAC_SPM opening remote logon screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

We are on SAP EHP 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and Plugin patch level 007. Have configured EAM.

IN AC system Firefighter executes transaction code GRAC_SPM.Firefighter selects FFID, enters reason code ,details and clicks logon. The next screen is asking autnentication of target system (Remote Logon screen in SM59) .Please can you suggest if this issue is related to RFC or configuration.

Thanks

ARD

Edited by: ARD on Feb 21, 2012 8:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC user was having inappropriate authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhijeet - Could you let me know how you resolved this issue, we have SAP_ALL assigned to the RFC user and still getting the log on screen.We are at SP12 and the SAP notes mentioned above are already implemented in the system.

-Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

Have you implemented the user exit in the back-end?

[ Note 1545511 - Firefighter User Exit|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1545511]

And also make sure the FF ID is a service user.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you on SP06? If so, and you are sure that the RFC connections have been set up correctly, as well as all the SPM related configuration at both the GRC and plug-in systems (SPM ID = Service type, SPRO etc), you probably need to consider implementing the following SAP note https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1652880.

This fixed a similar issue I had when we moved to SP06. I understand that this note is delivered as part of SP07 now.

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we are on SP6.As suggested in this forum, I have changed the RFC as trusted. Now with trusted RFC we are encountering below error.

Error found in RFC (xxx) and respective logon\logons are disabled.

This error is coming as soon as transaction code GRAC_SPM is executed.

Should I remove the trusted relationship and implement the note 1652880

Thanks

ARD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would revert back to the previous setting and give the SAP note a go; given that you are on SP06 and I am presuming you already have not got this note implemented.

If it does work for you (as it did for me), then your issue should be resolved.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our RFC was not configured as required. RFC user was getting Authorization error.. Problem is resolved without changing the config, RFC was the issue.

Thank you all for your assistance!!

ARD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal

I have made the RFC as trusted both from GRC to ECC and ECC to GRC but still when I try to connect the Firefighter id from t-code GRAC_SPM from GRC system I get the error "No authorization to log on as a trusted system".

So what do you suggest shall I implement the note without changing the RFC from trusted to non-trusted.

Also  we are on SP09.

Please suggest and help me in this regard.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Do you have to maintain User Exit in the plugin system even if you are using Centralized FF ?

Also, if centralized FF is done via GRC box- do you need to maintain configuration settings in the plugin (decentralized - back end erp system) system ?

GRC 10.1

SP: 06

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's related to RFC,

You have to configure RFC connection as trusted connection.