cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org. Key does not update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Org. Key does not update when I change the cost center. When a person's cost center gets changed, the org key in the org

assignment infotype does not get updated to reflect the new cost center.

Pls share your thoughts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS KBA 1649638.

Hope this helps.

Donnie

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Still Org Key is not getting updated automatically in IT0001 when I am changing the cost centre for a position in PP01.

After changing the cost centre the old org key is still reflecting in IT0001but if I do back space and remove the org key and if I press enter thn the new org key is displaying which is 100% correct. But here my worry is it should get updated automatically when I am trying to change the cost centre.

Pls let me know if it is a technical issue so that I will take the help of an Abaper to resolve this

Pls extend me ur support

Thanks

Edited by: UG Rajesh on Feb 27, 2012 11:24 AM

Edited by: UG Rajesh on Feb 27, 2012 11:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved. Thanks much to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is cost center maintained at the position or org unit level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is maintained at Position level

Former Member
0 Kudos

When the adjustment to cost center was made, was a new IT0001 record created with the same validity period?

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify flow of relationship.

If cost center is assigned to Org unit/position or org unit/posiiton is assigned to cost center.

If first case applies then org unit/position needs to default cost center and not cost center defaults org unit/position and vice-versa for second case.

Also, verify if Bottom up and top down relationships of Axxx and Bxxx are maintained.

Verify OM-PA integartion and switches are set.

Thanks,

Ameet