cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on EHP1 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have stuck on the EHP1 configuration phase.

ERROR: Unable to generate addon queue due to missing addons or support packages.

Missing Support Package(s):

(SAP_BS_FND)

(WEBCUIF)

You need to add the missing Support Packages or to repeat the current step

and change the Add-On selection in phase IS_SELECT.

Please let me know what is the exactly issue.

I have already check with the stack file.

But is not helpful.

Waiting for the move this phase asap.

Thanks for advanced.

Regards

Hemant G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

This error usually occurs when the stack xml file used is incorrect. Please add your system to the soltuion manager using transaction SMSY and generate a new stack xml file. Also, make sure all the components mentioned in the stack files is downloaded to the EPS inbox.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution was :--> generate new stack xml and calculate the patches, download into the download basket

add all the patches into EPS/IN folder after extraction and move from the phaze.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Hemant G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Though you are performing ehp installation on sandbox, you please generate stack xml file from Solution manager MOPZ to proceed further without any problems.

Br,

Venky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Missed the source system details...

If are using SAP DVD's for upgrade, please correct the DVD's. upgrade will extract the file from DVD's using Stack.xml.

or

if you are using downloaded stack files,, please check the MOPZ configuration again and make a new stack.xml file and continue...

-Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is our sandbox server for testing purpose.

Not added into solman for stack xml calculation.

I have directly generate the stack file through market place and given the path.

Now all the patches are uploaded into EPS/IN folder but still facing the given issue.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards

Hemant G