cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway OData Generator Tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using the OData generator tool to create a simple query operation. However I keep on getting the below error when I try to consume in my web browser. Anyone seen this before?

Data Provider implementation 'Z_TIMESHEET_0001_PS' '01' '' does not exist

• Z_TIMESHEET_0001_PS is the name of my gateway data model.

Thanks,

Megan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deeraj_shetty
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

Is your issue resolved? Even we are facing similar issue while updating data model under se80 tcode.

Please help.

Regards,

Deeraj Shetty

Nachshon
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Megan

Have you looked in the error log of the gateway system? if not, execute your service call and then use transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on the gateway system, it can provide you with much more information.

The error you receive is standard error returned in case of technical problem with the service. In the log you will find technical details and related error messages that can help you trace the problem.

Good Luck

Nachshon

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

Can you tell me a litte more how you create this the first time? Was it created on a Gateway SP2 system and that system was upgraded to SP3? Also as Nachshon has mentioned, has the error log given you any direction?

Regards,

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your response.

I am unfortunately not getting much detail from the error log but maybe you might recognise something.

1 Only 'Error' messages of this request will be logged

2 An exception has occurred

3 Processing of request failed. Contact your system administrator

4 Processing of request failed. Contact your system administrator

5 Exception of type /IWFND/CX_SODATA has occurred. See details for more information +(See below) +

6 Exception of type /IWCOR/CX_DS_INTERNAL_ERROR has occurred. See details for more information +(See below) +

5 Message Details: In the context of data service an unknown HTTP error occurred

6 Message Details: In the context of data service an unknown internal server error occurred.

Thanks for you help,

Megan

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Megan.

Can you send me an email with your contact info, maybe it would be easier to set up a remote session and then post the answer back here. my email address should be visible in my business card.

Regards,

Wayne

Clucking
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was this problem resolved?

I am having a problem in two different scenarios which look like it is equal to the original post.

I have created a simple odata service in the backend - a model class and a data runtime class with methods. Configuration tables for model and service have been maintained without errors.

In the Gateway system an odata service has been created with reference to a system alias and the sicf node is active.

But when I try to lauch Explorer I am getting this error:

/IWFND/MED/039 No service found for namespace /SAP/, name Z_BANK_MODELGRP_CLL, version 0001.

And when doing some more investigation in the error log I find the following errors:

Model 'Z_BANK_MODEL_CLL_0001_BE' contains errors. Contact Adminstrator

The same message is in the application log, together with other errors:

An exception has occurred

Exception of type /IWFND/CX_SODATA has occurred. See details for more information

Exception of type /IWCOR/CX_DS_INTERNAL_ERROR has occurred. See details for more information

If I try using the validation tool for the service I get this error:

An exception has occurred.

Gateway: NW 702 SP10 with GW_CORE 20. SP3

Backend: NW 702 SP10 with IW_BEP 2.0 SP3

Note 1669686 has been implemented but had no effect.

Thanks in advance.

Claus.

Clucking
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to Han Tran at SAP Netweaver Gateway Core Team the problem is solved!

If you should encounter the same problem - check that the entry for SAP System Alias does is not marked "For local app". This checkmark should only be set if Gateway hub and backend is installed on the same system.

rajesh_p6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created the Data Model & Consumption model in Dev. 200 and trying to 'Validate Service' through Tcode '/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE'.

I am facing the issue as 'Z_BANK_0001_PS' '01' '' does not exist.

My GW system is Dev. 200 and Bankend system Dev. 220, which is cross-client.

I have not created any any classes or coding in my backend system

Any suggestions please...

Thanks

Rajesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claus,

I have followed almost all the step mentioned above, but I am facing the same issue. I tried both way, marked Alias as  "For local app" as well as unmarked it.

My back end system and net weaver system are same. Still, same issue is coming to me. Please help.

Thanks,

Pritam

former_member574468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brown,

I have one issue in Generating OData.

While generating gateway OData, I am facing the below error.

I am now using Demo version of SAP Netweaver gateway as Front
End and Development 300 as back End.

The following Error Message is occurring.

<error>

<code>/IWFND/MC_ODC_COE_U/003</code>

<message>Processing of request failed. Contact your system administrator</message>

<innererror><transactionid>88CE53E20FC5F1AFBABC00155D021D0E</transactionid></innererror>

</error>

I had gone through your conversation. But not clear with the solution available.

Pls do the needful.

wbrown
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

Can you go to transaction /spro (IMG) and check "SAP NetWeaver->Gateway->OData Channel->Configuration->Connection Settings->SAP NetWeaver Gateway to SAP Systems" and execute the Manage SAP System Aliases.

Make sure whatever SAP System Alias you are using where you are getting this error has at least the Software Version set. DEFAULT works in most cases.

Regards,

Wayne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for your response, I have changed the 'Software Version' to 'DEFAULT' and I am now getting a different error response.

<code>/IWFND/MC_ODC_COE_U/003</code>

<message>

Processing of request failed. Contact your system administrator

</message>

<innererror>

<transactionid>AE2C61E13DF5F11993F4005056B0001A</transactionid>

</innererror>

</error>

I have created this service on SP02 on the generic channel and it works fine. However this is a new system and is on SP03 and I am using the OData channel.

Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Megan

0 Kudos

Thanks Wayne, your suggestion to change to DEFAULT fixed my NW Gateway error:

<message xml:lang="en">

Data Provider implementation 'Z_APP_MDL_0001_BE' '01' 'ECC_604' does not exist

</message>