cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FA Intercompany Transfers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transferred intercompany asset from one affiliated company to another using transaction ABT1N. Created a new transfer variant to not recognize revenue with transfer. Copied transfer variant (7) and changed transaction types to 153 (acquisition) and 220 (retirement).

Asset explore reports the correct values.

Asset history sheet reports on new asset as acquisition and old asset as retirement.

Want the transactions on the asset history sheet to report as transfers.

Regards,

Darlene Dupree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You also need to make sure the transaction types are mapped to correct asset history sheet group i.e. '30'. For example by default the ttype 150 in AO73 is mapped to asset history sheet group '10' so you need to make sure that is updated and referenced to '30'.

former_member433617
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Cyrus for clarifying. I have never actually made the setting changes, and did not know exactly how it functions. You have explained how the association really works, and is the best answer so far. Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cyrun, thank you for your response.

Should both the acquisition and retiremnt transaction code be mapped to the aset history sheet group '30' or should the retirement be mapped to '30' and the acqusition be mapped to '31'?

Regards,

Darlene

former_member433617
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If I am not mistaken, the key to moving transactions out of the acquisition column (default) to other columns such as the transfers column on the S_ALR_87011990 is to create a layout version (the object selectable near the bottom of the user screen). Specify the 3-digit transaction types you want to see in transfers versus in acquisitions column. Regards