cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage UWL action buttons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've customized the buttons that are displayed in the UWL. In the beginning i had only "Create task" button but after that i added "Manage substitution rules" and "Refresh" as buttons by changing uwl.standart.xml. The buttons are added successfully but now the refresh is shown not only as a button but as a link in the right side with the other two links "Show filters" "Hide preview". Is there any way to remain the button but remove the link of the refresh. I have to say that the other option "Manage substitution rules" is added only as a button but not as a link - this is exactly what i am expecting as a final result for the refresh. Here is the xml for refresh action:

<Action name="refresh" groupAction="yes" handler="UIActionHandler" referenceBundle="refresh" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="SHOW_HEADERLESS_PORTAL">

<Properties>

<Property name="type" value="button"/>

<Property name="onClick" value="onForceRefresh"/>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="uwlExcludeFromPreviewDetail"/>

</Properties>

</Action>

For comparison here is the Substitution manager action in the xml:

<Action name="launchSubstitutionManager" groupAction="yes" handler="SAPWebDynproLauncher" referenceBundle="SubstitutionManager" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowName="Substitution" launchNewWindowFeatures="width=800,height=600,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">

<Properties>

<Property name="WebDynproApplication" value="UWLSubstitution"/>

<Property name="WebDynproDeployableObject" value="sap.com/tckmcbc.uwl.ui~wd_ui"/>

<Property name="DynamicParameter" value="uwlSessionId=${context.uwlSessionId}&amp;configureGroup=${context.configureGroup}"/>

<Property name="System" value="SAP_LocalSystem"/>

<Property name="display_order_priority" value="uwlExcludeFromPreviewDetail"/>

</Properties>

</Action>

These actions are also added in the defaultView :

<View name="DefaultView" selectionMode="SINGLESELECT" width="98%" supportedItemTypes="uwl.task" columnOrder="subject, isEscalated, creatorId, createdDate, priority, attachmentCount, dueDate, status" sortby="priority:descend, dueDate:ascend, createdDate:descend" tableDesign="STANDARD" visibleRowCount="10" headerVisible="no" queryRange="undefined" tableNavigationFooterVisible="yes" tableNavigationType="CUSTOMNAV" actionRef="" refresh="300" dueDateSevere="86400000" dueDateWarning="259200000" emphasizedItems="new" displayOnlyDefinedAttributes="yes" dynamicCreationAllowed="yes" actionPosition="bottom" referenceBundle="tasks">

<DisplayAttributes>

<DisplayAttribute name="priority" type="string" width="10" sortable="yes" format="default" referenceBundle="priority" hAlign="LEFT" vAlign="BASELINE" maxTextWidth="0" headerVisible="yes">

<Menu>

<MenuItem name="Low" actionRef="priorityLow" referenceBundle="menu_priority_low"/>

<MenuItem name="Normal" actionRef="priorityNormal" referenceBundle="menu_priority_normal"/>

<MenuItem name="High" actionRef="priorityHigh" referenceBundle="menu_priority_high"/>

<MenuItem name="VeryHigh" actionRef="priorityVeryHigh" referenceBundle="menu_priority_v_high"/>

</Menu>

</DisplayAttribute>

</DisplayAttributes>

<AllowedFilters>

<CompoundExpression logicalOperation="AND" defaultViewFilter="yes" referenceBundle="filter_display_all"/>

<CompoundExpression logicalOperation="AND" defaultViewFilter="no" referenceBundle="filter_new">

<Expression name="status" value="NEW" comparator="Equals"/>

</CompoundExpression>

<CompoundExpression logicalOperation="AND" defaultViewFilter="no" referenceBundle="filter_inprogress">

<Expression name="status" value="INPROGRESS" comparator="Equals"/>

</CompoundExpression>

<CompoundExpression logicalOperation="AND" defaultViewFilter="no" referenceBundle="filter_duetoday">

<Expression name="dueDate" value="Today" comparator="Equals"/>

</CompoundExpression>

<CompoundExpression logicalOperation="AND" defaultViewFilter="no" referenceBundle="filter_overdue">

<Expression name="dueDate" value="Today" comparator="LessThan"/>

</CompoundExpression>

</AllowedFilters>

<Actions>

<Action reference="defaultGlobalWizard"/>

<Action reference="addToNavigation"/>

<Action reference="removeFromNavigation"/>

<Action reference="launchSubstitutionManager"/>

<Action reference="refresh"/>

</Actions>

</View>

Any suggestions will be very helpful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valeri_nikolov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Teodor,

To remove the "Refresh" link from UWL find the effective UWL iView in Portal Content Administration, open its properties and see the property with name "List of UWL Actions to exclude". Once you find it put as a value the word "refresh" withouth the quotes. Use the "Preview" button to see the effect.

Regards,

Valeri

former_member211107
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teodor,

I am facing the same issue. I am getting both the button and the link for 'Refresh'. How did you manage to get rid of the link? I just want the button n not the link for 'Refresh'.

Regards,

KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer.