cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on landed costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

im having a challenge, i have a client who needs to add landed costs but gets an error saying error saying No maching records found 'G/L Accounts' (OATC) (ODBC -2028) (Message 131-138)

Thank you

Travelyn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the G/L account was correctly set up and the customs groups as well as the landed cost allocation account. the client copied landed costs that was not properly set up. to be more exact, the warehouse's G/L account for the item was not correctly setup.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make sure that all the G\L Accounts in the Administration Module > Setup > Financials > G\L Determination window are defined.

Also check for the customer groups under

> Setups> Customs Groups Customs Allocation Account

Try adding after defining the G\L Accounts.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank Jitin

i wll try that but under which module will i find the customs groups allocation account?

Travelyn

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Custom Group is under Adminsitration > Setup > Inventory.

Not sure whether the same would be there in the Localization. Check for the G\L Accounts in the G\L Determination window first.

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jitin

thank you for your assistance, i checked all of that and they were all correctly set up.

only to find that there was one item that the client copied onto the landed costs document and the item's warehouse was not correctly set up.

thanks

Travelyn Swartz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome you post on the forum.

What is the error and can it be corrected?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gordon

check my post just above yours. the error was "No matching record found G/L Acount" and it was because one of th items's warehouse was not properly set up in the G/L Account