Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PP Experts,

Actually I did unauthorized Class in pp module (1.5 yr in manufacturing Exp.) in Pune and on that basis i got 1 live project in small organization (1 yr project contract) and this project may be end after next Dec -2012 so i am confuse after project what should i do ? May i go to for certification in Delfi institute in pune or May i search the job on my Exprience ? on that my Experience can i get job easily ?

Please guide me . I am totally confused.

Thank you

Sushant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

If you have the real time experience , you can get the job easily based on your knowledge.

I would advise you to concentrate on your current project first and gain knowledge.

You can do the certification while on the job after few years of experience. You can

perceive the certification only if you have sufficient experience and knowledge. Otherwise

it is just like learning for passing an exam which may not help you much in future.

Also after gaining experience, you can directly appear for Certification by paying only exam fees.

If you go now for the certification, you will have to pay a huge amount for training cum certification

to the institute. Also it is not easy to get the job just by doing the certification without sufficient

knowledge gained through experience.

Regards,

Leon

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

If you have the real time experience , you can get the job easily based on your knowledge.

I would advise you to concentrate on your current project first and gain knowledge.

You can do the certification while on the job after few years of experience. You can

perceive the certification only if you have sufficient experience and knowledge. Otherwise

it is just like learning for passing an exam which may not help you much in future.

Also after gaining experience, you can directly appear for Certification by paying only exam fees.

If you go now for the certification, you will have to pay a huge amount for training cum certification

to the institute. Also it is not easy to get the job just by doing the certification without sufficient

knowledge gained through experience.

Regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Thank You Leon .

0 Kudos

Totally agree with Leon. Have nothing different to say.

May be to add to what has already been said, you still have 10 months to go before you will be relieved from your current engagement. Thats enough time to gain knowledge and experience. In this time, you will be confident enough to attend interviews for other companies looking for Junior Consultants. Just try to gain as much knowledge as possible in the time that you have.

pk