cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I need to extract Controlling Data and generate Standard Reports on Controlling . Client want to see standard reports on Controlling.

Can anyone plz guide me , what exactly is the process for doing COPA extraction.

And plz let me know , what kind of help should be taken from Controlling consultant , for doing this job.

Appreciate if there are quick responses.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh_Babu_telugu,

this How to document is useful,pls check

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/fb07ab90-0201-0010-c489-d527d39cc...

Thanks,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

COPA is not standard and differs from org to org. The COPA base tables are generated when the COPA consultant creates and activates the operating concern.

Controlling has other applications like cost center accounting, internal orders, product costing, etc. Check with your users what specific applications they want to report on. then you could activate standard content for that application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Inputs plz .... regarding COPA ?

waqar_ahmed
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Functional team with configure COPA either cost based or account based in ECC, They will define operational concern as well. Than you will COPA datasource in KEBO transaction in ECC, than bring that datasource in bw to create reports that are required by your client.

hope this helps,

ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created COPA Datasource : 1_CO_PA_ZDS through T-code : KEB0 I have given Operating Concern with Costing Based and selected the required Characteristic and Value Fields , with the help of functional guy .

And I have replicated the Datasource in BI system .

I wanted to know for which Standard Cubes of controlling , this datasource would be applicable , so that I can generate Standard reports on controlling Module.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below document regarding COPA extraction,

[http://sap.seo-gym.com/copa.pdf]

You need to consult R/3 team regarding the creation of operating concerns and COPA data source management.

The BW extraction part is more of less similar to normal extraction.

Regards,

Durgesh.