cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qa11 and lt06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Using transaction code qa11 material inspected and move to warehouse managed storage location, once qa11 done, i want automatically lt06 will appear with material document and user can create TO , pls give solution urgent.

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

QA11 will use 321 mvt type ( please check which IM mvt type is appearing at your screens)

Corresponding WM mvt is mapped in customization. This also covers whether TR to be created or PCN to be cteated.

Well there is an Indicator available Immediate TO , if you check that system will jump to the screen of TO creation immediately after event.

Path for your refernce:

SPRO > LE> WM > Interfaces > Inv Mgmt > Define Mvt Types > LE-WM interface to IM

If you need more details for this , please post accordingly

Thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goodsreceipt done on warehouse not managed storage location and using qa11 stock is approved and move to warehouse managed storage location , i configure omlr reference mov type 321 and wm mov type 312 , tr creation and immeditate To "x"

indicator set but after qa11 inspection lot , lt06 screen not appearing.

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh , I think you need to check the settings again & correct it.

Please check the third column in this customisation(Special Stock Indicators for Whse Mgmt)

entry for Q must be maintained.

If possible plz post what all values are maintained for 312 & 321..will try to replicate.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

I tried the scenario, not worked , iam doing quality inspection qa11 and entering udcode 1-accepted , and inspection lot shows with quantity and storage location which is not WM managed from there iam doing proposal and change the storage location which is warehouse managed at the time material document generated with 321 movement type when posted, i want lt06 appear automatically with material document and user can enter and create Transfer order, when i do it manually with lt06

Transfer order appears with im 321 mov and wm 312 mov, i set in omlr 321 and 312 mov , tr creation and immediate To indicator 'x' but not worked , i tried with Q thats also not worked, pls give solution, its urgent.

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I would like to understand a Business case here.

Please check the WM mvt type & also see the Interface with WM-IM mvt.

In interface I belive PCN is checked & not the TR and also AddID is X. Pleae check the *** settings & map accordingly.

Now come to WM mvt tpes 321 & check the details , here source & Destination is 922 with storage BIN mentioned, shipment type is marked as U , Manual TO creation is not allowed & Post to same BIN is ticked.

What it means ? It means whenevr IM posting is done stock is taken in 901 -Q or in 902 -Q with dynamic BIN.

You do the UD with 321 & stock moves like 902 Q > 922 Q > 922 > 902.

If you wish to change the std SAP procedure , please maintain the correct settings in the WM mvt tpe also.

If you are plnning to take the stock to dest BIN directly after UD , its wrong way. That will never clear off the stock from 902.

I am exploring how system will work with the way you required , will pot back the pros & cons.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

Any thing to add in Reference Movement types for Warehouse Management, Im movement type 321 triggers 312 movement type

in WM, i will set in omlr im movement type 321 and wm movement type 312 and immediate TO 'x' indicator, pls give your suggestion.

Regards,

Suresh.