Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Confirmation cancellation issue

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After Production Confirmation (101), stock is in QM and Insp Lot Status is REL. Still System is not allowing CO13 as well as CO11 with 102/262, saying "Change the inspection stock of <material> in QM only".

Inspection Type: 04, 05 is activated for both Produced Material (101) and consumed material (261). We tried by removing 05 inspection type for both Materials.

Above error message appeared for Producted Material (101).

Ideally, System should allow to cancel Production Confirmation when stock is in QM with REL status.

Request to guide what went wrong.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue is solved now as per Note: 48815.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuj,

From whatever I know, once you make 101 and a 04 inspection lot is created and stock comes to Quality stock, then you can not move the stock to anywhere else like 102 or 553 through MB31 or MIGO. You can make the stock postings only through QA11 transaction.

One solution is to go to QA11, then go to inspection stock tab and post the stock to Unrestricted. Then you try cancelling the confirmation or perform 102.

Or you have to cancel the inspection lot by going to QA11, enter with your inspection lot number, then use the following menu path."Usage Decision --> Functions --> Cancel Lot and save". (But i am not sure whether this will work out.) Please try.

Regards,

Vinodh

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

insp type 4 is related to gr from production, 5 is for other movements

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether result recording done and usage decision is done with the quantity.

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As i already said, Inspection Lot is in REL status. RR and UD is still pending.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh