cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF No. Not getting displayed in payslip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The PF No. is not getting displayed in the payslip. In pe51 transaction for the form created under Single fields i can see the table maintained as p0587as Table and Table field as EEPFM. The master data is maintained for this employees in IT 0587 and the dates are also maintained correctly but this specific data of PF number is not reflecting in cluster tables. PC00_m40_clstr - > EPF table.

In EPF table i can see the trust ID but the PF number is not getting displayed..

Could anyone of you suggest how to proceed further..

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srikanth,

As some of the experts given that you need to check through in PE51-CHKTB.

That is correct, in that just add yours PF no. field and later on if it is not displaying in payslip.

Just check the length of the field so that if the field length is not enough just increase.

so that it allows system to display on payslip.

Thank you,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in

pe51_chktab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri ,

hope you are doing good.

Can you pls chk with latest notes on PF in SMP

This Note is for PAN Num 1370082 - Pan Number Not getting displayed on in SMP is for PAN Number .

Regards

Rohit.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Thanks for your response. We are currently on ECC 604 and SP Level 45.

As mentioned earlier here the issue is with PF number. As far as Pan # is concerned we don't have any issue.

The PF number is not getting read in the payroll log itself however it is reading Trust ID field. The data is maintained in IT 0587 for all employees and in PE51 both table and table field are mapped correctly for Provident Fund number Single field. Could anyone suggest and let us know why the PF number is not getting fetched in the payroll log..

Regards,

Srikanth

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you ask your developer to debug the payslip program and see if it is able to red IT0587 in their.

I guess this may be problem and once he debugs he will be even able to find which table and field you can use to display PF #.

That is what I did when I had to find sequence number to display which payroll result is being displayed in payslip for retro bank transfers.

Thanks,

Ameet