If anyone can help me thank you.
I did all the configuration in B1if to use the option of Inbound "Web Service Call", I created a windows form project in Visual Basic in Visual Studio 2010 and added the reference of the WSDL that I have begotten in my B1if, but when performing the same occurs error "Server error" at the time of "response", does anyone have idea what could be??
Since I thank you,
1. Make sure your Scenario is activated
2. Make sure you are sending to the correct IP address (internal IP or external IP).
2. In the Integration solution for SAP Business One, check the Monitoring -> Message Log
- Find your Triggering object (Scenario)
- You can run the debug for your scenario to see the path of your message.
When you define your Scenario Package in B1if, did you enter a specific Authentication value?
If nothing is added B1if's default for receiving WebServiceCalls is basic authentication, this means external Webservice Request needs provide the B1if user and password.
You could explicitly change the Authentication to "No Authentication" and retry it.
A good UI based tool for testing Webservices is e.g. SOAPUI: just import the WSDL and start the request.