Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW - BUS1077 - Specifications for CG02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to upload new and change existing EH&S specifications (CG02) I would like to use LSMW with the BAPI BUS1077, Method SAVREPMUL, message type SUBMAS.

At the moment I only try to change header data or to create a new specification, I didn't add any valuations.

For this fields SUBSTANCE with the SUBID-value, SUBCATEGRY, SUBAUTHGRP and - to see if something happens at all - the NOTE were used and filled.

I checked with two specifications, one existing, one to be created.

IDOC message is always 53 - everything fine, but nothing really happens, nothing is changed.

When I add a sender entry of any kind, I get an error. But I want to upload data, not receive it from another system.

When using function module BAPI_BUS1077_CREATE in a separate ABAP program, additionally BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT and BAPI_BUS1077_SAVEFROMBUFFER have to be used. But probably this i not needed in LSMW and anyway it wouldn't be used during the IDOC processing even if added to the LSMW program.

Which fields have to be filled addionally in order to really save some data? Do you have any experience here?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

pici

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating an entry online i.e. through transaction code CG02. Note all the mandatory fields and pass these values to the LSMW target fields.

Did you check the IDoc that was created through LSMW? Did it contain any data records? Also, check all the statuses in the status section. It will give you all the messages that were returned at the time of IDoc creation and posting. This will give you some hint as to why the data was not saved.

- Saba

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating an entry online i.e. through transaction code CG02. Note all the mandatory fields and pass these values to the LSMW target fields.

Did you check the IDoc that was created through LSMW? Did it contain any data records? Also, check all the statuses in the status section. It will give you all the messages that were returned at the time of IDoc creation and posting. This will give you some hint as to why the data was not saved.

- Saba

0 Kudos

Thanks Saba,

but the fields I'm filling are exactly those which are the mandatory ones.

The status messages are fine:

- 53 Application document posted

==> Idoc processed

(and the previous ones 50 - IDoc added, 64 IDoc ready, 62 IDoc passed to application)

But nothing is added or changed.

Maybe this is somethin EH&S specific?