cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Condition Change in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can forum members tell me if I could change the shipping conditions in the delivery? I know there are couple of OSS Notes available which can be applied to activate the shipping condition field but I do not want to do that. My requirement is that I want to activate the shipping condition field which is in the shipment tab of delivery header. There should be no link of this field with Shipping Point or Route. Please let me know if there is any user exit available where we can write something to activate the field.

Thanks in advance for your help.

bst rgds

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot edit the shipping condition in the delivery as it is coped from the preceding document which is sales order.

When you do an F1 help on the shipping condition tab, this is the info you get:

If a shipping condition has been assigned to a sales document type in Customizing, this condition will be proposed by the system in the corresponding sales document. If there is no assignment, the system copies the relevant data from the corresponding customer master record of the sold-to party. You cannot change this value during delivery processing. The shipping condition will not be copied from the delivery into the shipment. The shipping condition is one of several criteria for selecting deliveries when you create a shipment. You can enter a shipping condition manually in the shipment where it only serves as a characteristic for grouping shipments.

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

if you go through my question once again you will find that I mentioned this very clearly that shipping conditions can not be changed in delivery but this case was true with release 4.6C now in ECC 6 we can apply an OSS Note and you can get the shipping condition field activated where u can change your shipping conditions. I do not want to apply the OSS Note as there will issues during upgrade. Now all I need is if there is any user exit or if somebody has done any enhancement for the same requirement and if i could get such kind of information.

bst rgds

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think waht madhu has said is Logically correct, Because we have to enter the shipping point at the time VL01N, through which Shipping Process will be processed and Shipping Condition is one of the factor to determine Shipping point.

Regards

Sudip Sinha

Edited by: sudipsinha on Mar 9, 2012 1:27 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
now in ECC 6 we can apply an OSS Note and you can get the shipping 
  condition field activated where u can change your shipping conditions. 
I do not want to apply the OSS Note as there will issues during upgrade. 
   Now all I need is if there is any user exit

Surprised to see this comments !!!!!!!!!

In fact, if you go for user exit / enhancement, then only, you will have lot of issues during upgradation. There will absolutely, be no issue if you go with standard note.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Please read the question and then reply. I know there will be issues during upgrade thats what we do not want to apply OSS Note and I am asking if at all somebody has done something like that. Dont be surprised Its SAP you have lot many things more strange than this.

Regards

Rajeev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to learn how to post your queries in a global forum like this. In fact, had you gone through my comments fully and understood what I had conveyed ?? The message is you will not face much issue as long as you go with standard solutions rather going for user exits.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to learn how to react if you see some surprising messages as I did not like the way you reacted. It may be surprising for you but not for me as I posted my requirement after discussing with my team.