cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancing 0CO_OM_OPA_6 DataSource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to enhance the dataSource 0CO_OM_OPA_6. I added an append structure with the new field to the extract structure ICORDCSTA1. I see the new field in the extract structure but i can’t find it in RSA6 when i edit the DataSource. ( i cant add the new field to the DataSource although it exist in the extract structure...)

Please Advice,

David

Message was edited by: David Cohn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That extractor is delta enabled, look if you have a delta initialization, if you did it, delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I tried to delete the delta intialization (from rsa7) but still i couldnt find the new field.

The only way i succedded to bring this field was to change the field "selection field" in ROOSFIELD table.

( i dont know if it is leagle )

Now the new field is visible but the extractor checker runs for ever....

Please help

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes when you add new fields to extraction structure they apears with a mark "only visible in customer exit" then you have to unmark this flag and select selection, for example.

You told before that the fields were visible in extraction structure but not in rsa6, then check if in the extraction structure they have the flag "only visible in customer exit"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Where do i check if the field is "only visible in customer exit"?

Do you mean to check in ROOSFIELD table?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is seen in extract structure. If you look at your structure in rsa6, there are 4 flags, selection, supress, invert and only know in customer exit. ROOSFIELD table is the image of this but the chage should be done in extraction structure, not in the table directly.

Thoss fields mark as only know in customer exit are not repeated to BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know why but i could only change this Datasource in Roosfield table and not in the DataSource itself....

it is working now.

Thank you Oscar.