cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy error : GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Proxy to File Scenario. In this, while executing a proxy program in Sender system I get the following error:

- <CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

<CODECONTEXT>Local</CODECONTEXT>

<CODE>GET_BUSINESS_SYSTEM_ERROR</CODE>

<ERRORTEXT>An error occurred when determining the business system (LD_ERROR)</ERRORTEXT>

<LANGUAGE />

</CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

</cls:CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

Can anybody please guide me on this.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also have a look at

Maybe a SLDCHECK can find you the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I have already refered this blog & I have done SLDCHECK which opens the SLD browser but I get the following error :

SLD server access settings:

host name: DLWSDB10

port number: 50000

user : XIAPPLUSER

Use transaction SLDAPICUST if you wish to maintain the SLD server access data

Launching the SLD GUI in a separate browser window...

=> Verify in the browser GUI that the SLD is in a healthy running state!

Calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

Function call returned exception code 4

=> Check whether the SLD is running!

<i>Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

=> Check SLD function and configurations</i>

I am not able to make out how to go ahead with this.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandravadan,

First check the RFC Destination SAPSLDAPI in ur application system and check if SLD of XI is running fine.Have u pointed to the SLD of XI in transaction SLDAPICUST of application system. It should point to XI SLD. Make sure that u give the host,port,user,password(XI's) correctly there.

Then,

Check whether u are executing the proxy in the right client, which is configured as Business system in SLD of XI.

Also in SXMB_ADM of the application system, check if u have maintained a HTTP Destination to XI and it tests fine.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

<i>>>> First check the RFC Destination SAPSLDAPI in ur application system and check if SLD of XI is running fine.</i>.

This RFC Destination in Application System is working & SLD of XI is running fine.

<i>>>>Have u pointed to the SLD of XI in transaction SLDAPICUST of application system. It should point to XI SLD. Make sure that u give the host,port,user,password(XI's) correctly there.</i>

It is pointing to SLD of XI & the user I am using is XIAPPLUSER.

<i>>>>Check whether u are executing the proxy in the right client, which is configured as Business system in SLD of XI.</i>

Yes, I am executing proxy in right client which I have defined in SLD as Business Syetem. I am using ECC 5.0 as Sender system.

<i>>>>Also in SXMB_ADM of the application system, check if u have maintained a HTTP Destination to XI and it tests fine.</i>

Yes, I have maintained HTTP destination in Application system & it is also working fine.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandravadan,

Just to cross check, in SAPSLDAPI have u given the host and gateway as that of XI and the Program ID same as that of the one in Visual Admin of XI.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

Thanks Sudharshan for your quick responses.

Host & gateway parameters in SAPSLDAPI & LCRSAPRFC are of XI & program ID are the same which I have maintained in Visual Admin. of XI.

Still It continues with that error.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandravadan,

Run transaction SLDCHECK. If it throws up errors, check the transaction SLDAPICUST, and also the RFC destinations for the integration server in SM59. Do check the business system settings in the SLD. There might be an user authorisation error also.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandravadan,

In SE37 of Application system execute the FM

LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS

and check what detailed error it shows there.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Highly appreciate your support.

I guess there was some authorization problem. For that I changed the user in HTTP destination which has been assigned all the roles. Now that part is working fine.

But now I don't get any messages in SXMB_MONI as well as in RWB on executing the program.

Thanks,

Chandravadan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute transaction SXI_MONITOR (MONI) in application system and check whether u have got any entry there.

check whether Queues in application system are registered and activated.

Also make sure that u have included the commit work statement after the Execute Asynchronous method call.

Regards,

Sudharshan

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for messages in <b>SXMB_MONI in R3</b> system. verify if there is any error at tht end.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please specify which authorization error you were getting or how you found out about it? I am having the same issue and I cannot pinpoint the problem. I have done all the suggestions on this thread.

Thanks for your help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandravadan

I am also facing the similar isssue. Could you please tell how this got solved for you ? I tried all the responses given to you but my issue still exist.

Thanks,

Ankit

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Can you check whether the Business System is Available in ID. If not Refresh the Cache.

a)Start transaction SXI_CACHE.

b)From the context menu XI Runtime Cache select Start Complete Cache Refresh.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Business system is Available in ID. I also did the cache refresh.Still it's the same error.

Thanks,

Chandravadan