Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call transaction LM05 from Z program

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to call transaction LM05 from a Z program, and when LM05 finishes then continue with the process in Z program. But when i use CALL TRANSACTION 'LM05' the process does not return to program Z, when LM05 finishes,it returns to main screen of 'LM05' but not Z program.

I change CALL TRANSACTION by SUBMIT zrlmob001 AND RETURN, but it happens the same, because transaction 'LM05' continuosly evaluates the system variable SY-TCODE, and therefore SY-TCODE contains code transaction 'ZXX'.

it exists a way to call a LM05 transaction from Z program, and then continue in z program after LM05 finishes?

can i create a user exit screen for transaction LM05 and use the user exit to continue with the process that i wish in Z program after call transaction 'LM05'?

Thanks in advance

Alejandro

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

What you can do is the following:

Chage your Call-Transaction to the following:

CALL TRANSACTION 'LM05' USING bdc_tab OPTIONS FROM bdc_opt.

Where dbc_op ist defined as:

DATA: bdc_opt TYPE ctu_params.

...and set to:

CLEAR bdc_opt.

bdc_opt-racommit = ' '.

bdc_opt-dismode = 'N'.

bdc_opt-updmode = 'S'.

Check out if this works...

If allows the Call-Transaction to end when the called-transaction does a commit work.

Regards

Rainer

Some points would be nice if that helped a bit.

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the user is using a RF device, it must to interact with the transaction 'LM05'.

If i call the transaction LM05 with the statement CALL TRANSACTION 'LM05' USING bdcdata_tab OPTIONS FROM opt, the user can't see the process in LM05 and can't interact with the transaction LM05, even though it uses the mode 'A' display all screens.

Thanks.

alejandro_lpez
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I searched for user exit, badi and did'nt find a correct way to solved this issue. Also, i tried to create a screen exit for transaction LM05, but the dynpro 2100 of program SAPLLMOB is used for transaction LM02, LM03, LM05 and for each one show a diferent initial screen, this logic cannot be suplied with my custom screen.

Finally, how the final option, i used a enhancement implementation to add code in SAP standard program RLMOB001, and the problem was resolved. i am in version SAP ECC6.0, in this version is posible to create enhancement implementation, and for support package and upgrade, SAP will not overwrite your custom code.

Regards,

Alejandro.

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

long ago i faced a similar problem to yours and i solved it using:

<b>bdc_opt-racommit = 'X'</b>.

the problem was that when doing the SUBMIT the flow of the program encountered a <b>COMMIT</b> sentence but using the parameter racommit = 'X' the problem was solved.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem please help me as it is very urgent. Should I go for BDC code if yes then tell me exactly how it will be done. Would really help if you can tell me at your earliest.

Regards

Abhishek Sahi

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just searching in the forum you can find many answers like this one:

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro I have the same problem you solved as you please help me, as did the ehncements?.

Regards

Hola Alejandro tengo el mismo inconveniente que tu como lo resolviste puedes ayudarme por favor, como hiciste la ampliacion?.

Saludos