cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message during extraction in RSA3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to execute RSA3, I get an error message "Errors occurred during the extraction" & when I check the log, it says "<b>Object RSFHGEN2 of class RE and language EN does not exist</b>".

I am not sure what the problem is. I saw someone post the same message sometime back but dont see any solution was received.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I know this message has been a long time ago, but I just faced the same problem and I solved it doing:

Create documentation of <object name> in SE61:

Choose Document Class: RE(Report, Function Group, Logical DB)

and language: English

Click in "Create", then activate the documentation.

Now, just try executing the program again.

Yours,

Adriano Frossard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have just seen James Bonds problem with RSA3 and "Érror in data extraction". I am also getting the same error. I.e.Object RSFHGEN2 of class RE and language EN does not exist.

There are no abap dumps so I am at a loss as to how to proceed. Can anyone suggest a solution??

Cheers

former_member182537
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting this same error -"error occured during extraction " when i choose extraction mode as delta .in case of full extraction no errors there. in RSA3

anybody found solution ?

I am also facing issue with load to ODS is taking 4 hours too much time and the same data source i am extracting in RSA3.

Thanks

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil Bond,

As mentioned by Kamal, it is due to dump only......Check what is the dump and send it....

I could find some information for this.....(may be helpful in the mean time)

The field CALDAY is mandatory but the rsa3 transaction only detects that it is not filled when it is visible in the table. Check the CALDAY format.....

Regards,

Vijay Malyavantham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a short dump ??

have you made any enhancements to the extractor ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was an authorization issue. I think you need special authorization for extraction.

Anyway, I was able to resolve it myself.

Thanks,

JB