Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Billing Block on a Sales line item with Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to remove/clear “<b>Billing Block</b>” on a sales order line item which as been attached to billing plan. Sales order line item can have more then one “<b>Billing Plan</b>” line item. Based on <b>billing date</b> I want to remove Billing block. Any hints or direction much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Tim

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE to remove the billing block in the sales order line item..

Pass the item number ORDER_ITEM_IN parameter

Pass the item number, UPDATEFLAG = 'U', BILL_BLOCK = 'X' in the ORDER_ITEM_INX parameter..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendarn,

Thanks for reply. Well that will not work as I said Sales order line item attached to a billing plan. So One line item can have more then one line under Billing plan, I want to clear billing block for only for those line which ready for billing based on billing date. I was looking at FM “BILLING_SCHEDULE_STATUS” but not this one to use for my scenario.

Kind Regards,

Tim

0 Kudos

HI All,

Any clue? If I have to change billing block on no Billing plan line item I can use “BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE”, but issue is changing billing block on line item with billing plan. Any hint welcome.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trim

i have the same problem which u posted..

My scenarion is to create billing plan while creation of order using the BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 but could not find any structure to pass billing plan details ,pls can u let me know if u found any solution for this if so can u send me detailed mail..,i want to populate in both way header level and item level (by removing check header plan in the billing plan tab)

Pls let me know if u find any solution ....

Thanks

anil