cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to Proxy Communication Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed the following setup according to a tutorial for Proxy to Proxy framework. I have 2 servers 001 (Integration Server) and 002 (Integration Engine). I installed two 3rd party Techincal Systems on 002. I have defined the settings in the Integration Repository and and Integration Directory. I generated a server proxy on 002 and a client proxy also on 002. I want to send a message from server proxy(002) to integration server(001) and back to client proxy(001).

Interface Mapping testing in Integration Repository and Configuration Testing in Integration Directory are successful. I have sent out the message and the status of the processing on SXMB_MONI shows "Processed succesfully". Message monitoring in RWB also shows "Successful".

However, I did not receive the message on the client proxy. Anybody knows the reason? or how to debug?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that I understand your scenario. Normally you use (Abap or Java) proxies from and/or to application systems. The way you describe it, you are using proxies from your Integration Enigine to your Integration Server???

When you are using proxies on your application systems and the outbound proxy was succesfull, the SXMB_MONI of your IE is flagged succesfull, then you can have a look at SXMB_MONI on your receiving application system. When this is ok as well, try to debug your inbound proxy (i.e. by programming an endless loop and SM50 or for other methods do a search here on sdn).

Good luck.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error has been solved. It was due to No Receiver Determination Error on the Integration Server side. The connection to the Integration Engine was not setup properly in SM59.

Thanks for the help.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your XI system shows SXMB_MONI - success, then go to your application system and go to transaction SXMB_MONI and check the status of the message.

i.e check sxmb_moni in both the systems.

Also make sure that http destinations(SM59->Http destination) is created and test connection is successful.

Hope this may help you to debug the error.

Regards,

moorthy