Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD03/XD02 Short Dump (DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

When I enter a customer in XD02 or XD03 which does not exist yet & hit enter, first I get a message 'Customer XXX has not been created' and then a short dump is produced.

Runtime errors DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND

Program "SAPLSZA1" tried to use screen 0000.

The screen does not exist.

Have any of you faced this issue. Is it a SAP problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Midhun.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I tried the same transaction on 4.6 and 4.7 and on both the version the transactions are running fine..

it maybe due to old SAP GUI verion.. try updating it.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I tried the same transaction on 4.6 and 4.7 and on both the version the transactions are running fine..

it maybe due to old SAP GUI verion.. try updating it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This looks like an SAP problem. There are a number of OSS notes for this sort of problem. Start with note 931355.

Rob

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

except the known SAP issues (OSS notes 514721, 408840, 522471,...) you should check if any BADI or user exit for address maintenance/address check is active and causes the problem. In the 'Active Calls/Events' section of the dump list you might find Z objects....

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

sometime it happens like that whenever we try to change the customer using the XD02 AND display the customer using XD03 and we dont have the proper customer number it goes to short dump because when we press the enter key internally it searchse for some ok code and there respective actions and when it does not get them it creates a short dump.

thanks

mrutyun^

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

This is general problem with some Transaction, Try to Search in the Forum and also look for relevant Notes in OSS.

Regards

vijay