Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct User exit for MB1b

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

Can anyone please tell me how exactly to find a user exit for a tcode? there are some programs and methods available, but i find them contradictory...my requirement is i have to throw an error msg. while doing mb1b for mvt. type 311 when s.loc is 'X'. How to find the correct include to write this exit? There are like 8 exits available for the main prog of mb1b. should i go into each and every exit, every fn. module of that, write some sample, test it and in which ever exit it is getting firing, take that one as the exit or is there any other method to find the exit? Is there any case where a screen can have more than one exit, in whichever exit we write the code, it will work? pl shed some light on this..thanks all

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use enhancement - MBCF0002 for MB1B.

Hope this helps.

Pravat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think that you would have to check out the Description of the User Exits and then write some sample code in it to see if it matches your use. there is no other way.

The User Exits available for the MB1b transaction are

Exit Name Description

MBCF0002 Customer function exit: Segment text in material doc. item

MBCF0005 Material document item for goods receipt/issue slip

MBCF0006 Customer function for WBS element

MBCF0007 Customer function exit: Updating a reservation

MBCF0009 Filling the storage location field

MBCF0010 Customer exit: Create reservation BAPI_RESERVATION_CREATE1

MBCF0011 Read from RESB and RKPF for print list in MB26

MB_CF001 Customer Function Exit in the Case of Updating a Mat. Doc.

Hope this helps you