cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome ...

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please enter your questions regarding the SAP NetWeaver Platform here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

frank_albrecht
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

1) Subscription emails: The subscription has a default behaviour. Please post a csn, where this can be changed. (e.g. that the user can change it, e.g. use email, weekly, daily, etc). Another solution is to add the subscription iView to the users page (e.g. Home). There he can change all the sttings of his subscirptions too.

2) Please change the users authorization so that he can only delete his own posts and topics but not those of all the others. I do not know exactly what has to be changed, I think it is in the "Service Permissions" of the resource or even in the normal permissions of the resource. (Read=delete only own, Write=delete all). If it does not work, please post a csn.

Thanks Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded WAS sneak Preview installation. Can I configure XI Integration server also with this test installation?

Regardss,

Vaijayanth

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vaijayanth,

We never tested this, so officialy this is not supported. But in reality it could work.

Good luck, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaijayanth,

i wonder how you can configured on a sneak preview the intergrationsserver. As i understand is that with this test version you get only the java part but not the abap-part. XI contains both path j2ee and abap part. How could this work or is the new sneak preview a new version with both technology (abap and j2ee) like a complete WAS 6.20.

regards,

Ly-Na Phu

former_member270935
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Where can I get help installing netweaver beta. The installation errors out.

thanks,

Paul

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Some people have similar problems here, we are investigating.

What is the exact error message that you are getting?

Please let us know.

Thanks, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have the same problem. I tried to install WAS twice but it stopped at the third item from bottom. It was there for over three days. Then I cancelled it. However, it did install the C11Service on my machine.

When I click on it, it asks for password. Do you know what password I am supposed to use.

Thanks.

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alan,

can you please provide us with the messages of the installer? We need some more information in order to identify the issue.

By the way, a new Sneak Preview Edition will be available within 4-5 weeks for download on SDN.

Many greetings

Ivo