Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITAB_DUPLICATE_KEY - Short dump on DTP execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on BI 7.0 SP9.

I'm getting the above dump when I try executing the DTP and also when I try deleting the request from PSAdeleting request from PSA and even when I try executing the DTP.

<u>Short dump message</u>

A row with the same key already exists.

<u>Error Analysis</u>

An entry was to be entered into the table

"\FUNCTION=RSAR_ODS_GET\DATA=L_TH_ISOSMAP" (which should have

had a unique table key (UNIQUE KEY)).

However, there already existed a line with an identical key.

The insert-operation could have ocurred as a result of an INSERT- or

MOVE command, or in conjunction with a SELECT ... INTO.

The statement "INSERT INITIAL LINE ..." cannot be used to insert several

initial lines into a table with a unique key.

I tried searching on OSS, but did not get any suitable note. I do not have duplicate entries for this Datasource in RSISOSMAP table and nor did I get duplicate entries when I executed prog RS_FIND_ISOSMAP_DUPREC.

Does any one know why do we get this short dump and what is its solution.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a similar problem with SP9 as well, except it related to query elements. For some reason, some business content queries were created with duplicate technical names!

Was able to resolve it using program ANALYZE_RSZ_TABLES on the RSZCOMPDIR table as per note #907025.

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Thanks for responding to this thread. None of the checks mentioned were relevant for us.

We were able to solve this problem. We had duplicate records for some other Data sources in RSISOSMAP table. Why and How it happened, not sure and nor do we know clearly why duplicate entry for some other Data source effected all other Data sources? We deleted those duplicate records and are now able to delete Request in PSA and also execute DTP.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you running parellel ODS activation?

See OSS note - 666213

ravindra_tumuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check whether you have defined any semantic keys in DTP ?

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please make sure that Extraction mode is Delta in DTP, because DTP will load all requests fro PSA again if you choose 'Full'. Sometimes since it loads the same request again, it might give 'Duplicate Records' problem.

Thansk & Regards,

Rajani