cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mySAP ERP Upgrades Symposium...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDNers,

I've just reading the <b><a href="/people/michael.eacrett/blog/2006/10/23/why-consider-attending-the-asug-mysap-erp-upgrades-symposium Eacrett Blogs</a></b> and i was wondering if there exist any website or place to find information about other dates for this important event....

Do somebody know where can we found this information ?

Thanks Regards,

<i>Luis</i>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

You can access the content at ASUG.com on the <a href="http://asug.prod.web.sba.com/events/2006upgrades/index.cfm">ASUG past events page</a>.

In my opinion I thought the event was really good with a very interactive discussions between the more than 250 attendees. I also think ASUG might be planning for another symposium on the same topic in Q1 2007. Obviously it depends on the feedback from the November event. Lets hope we get a repeat for those who could not make it the first time.

I hope this helps,

Mike.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The registration to this Website requires CredidCard information...

are all the documents on that Website only available for money?

Thank you

regards

Nesimi

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nesimi,

As with all ASUG events, the content is available to people who register for the event. If you have any question about ASUG's practices, I would suggest that you contact ASUG via the contact information on their website. Sorry if I was not clear abotu ASUG - they are the America's SAP User Group and a seperate company to SAP (and SDN).

Cheers,

Mike.

Answers (0)