cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 0CO_OM_WBS_6 be used for Plan and Commitments?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that 0CO_OM_WBS_6 can be used to extract actual WBS costs into 0PS_C04.

I also read that it can be used to pull Plan (vtype 20) and Commitments (vtype 40).

When I do RSA3, I only see actuals (vtype=10) even though there is plan and commitments in table COVP/ECC 5.0.

Is it possible to use 0CO_OM_WBS_6 for all three?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The datasource to extract A,P, and C data is the 0CO_OM_WBS_1.

thanks for points.

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree 0CO_OM_WBS_6 only has actuals.

However, I have another problem with 0CO_OM_WBS_1. See my message.

Basically, there are some fields in 0CO_OM_WBS_1 that are not being filled inspite of having the data in COSS and COSP.

Can you help understand why?

Thanks.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishmal,

In RSA3, the number of records returned is 100 by default. Can you check after increasing this, or running with a selection that will return the values you are looking for...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I tried. All the records have vtype=10.

Can 0CO_OM_WBS_6 even be used for sure for Plan and Commitments that you know or have used?

Thanks.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per business content, this DataSource provides the actual costs and actual quantities of the WBS element.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/27/3d4acd8ae7574f8de1f72e100d16f6/content.htm

Where did you read about the others?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried using this data source (0co_om_wbs_6) for finding out costs of a project/wbs element. I am getting negative amounts for costs.. Example: if the cost is $7000, it will show as -$7,000. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks.