cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO - SCORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having problems with Learning Solution and scorm courses (imported through LSO-AE). When we deploy them as Web-Based Training we are unable to receive any information about Test results. Test is embeded inside a WBT, using SCORM API it saves results to LMS (cmi.core.score_raw, max score and min score). We need to be able to display these results on the course information screen (learning progress) as at least "Achieved percentage". Feedback like this is provided for "Online Test" but we are unable to use scorm courses as online test. In sap note 746917 point 12 there is information that LSO "doesn't seem to care" to much about this data.

Anybody has any idea for a workaround or how to modify pages to display that data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

I also imported a SCORM Course into LSO and my problem is that we are not even able to save any results to (cmi.core.score_raw, max score and min score). Any ideas on how to save the results in the LSOTPARTDOC_C, LSOLEARNSCORM_C or LSOLEARNELUSUS_C tables?

Thanks,

Anil

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal Zielinski

Are you still looking for help on this area ? Do let me know.

Cheers

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone used Skillsoft hosted Content and Post Course Tests and recorded the results in LSO? Like the Course is hosted by Skillsoft and employee access the course from within LSO and completes the course and test. How does this get recorded in LSO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

If your third party provider can pass data using the suspend data field, you can create a custom report to read the data. Nothing will populate the TAC tables (where LSO test results are stored) unless the tests are created in the AE. For third party tests, you can't even use the Online Test delivery method - it is only for LSO AE created tests. We had our provider pass all data to the suspend data field as concatenated information and then created a report to parse out the results information.

Good luck,

Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

I read this information. We are just started to create online tests in SAP AE but aren't able to store the results. I've checked the TAC tables and they are empty.

So I hope that you can tell us what we have to do to get the results in SAP R/3.

We're working with LSO 300.

Kind regards

Pascale

Dexia - Belgium

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascale,

What patch level are you for Content Player? I believe you must have implemented Support Package level 15 for LSO 300 Content Player (see Note 992086) in order for the TAC tables to properly populate.

Summary

Symptom

This note solves errors in the SAP Learning Solution LSOCP 300 component.

Other terms

SAP Learning Solution, Content Player, Enterprise Learning, eLearning

Reason and Prerequisites

When you log off from the Content Player, the Internet Explorer security popup no longer appears when you use https.

<b>The system now also stores the results of the individual responses for the introduction, final tests, and online tests.

Problems that previously occurred when you store test results are resolved.</b>You now also have the option to use shorter URLs. For more information, see Note 1006643.

Please award points if helpful.

Solution

To update an existing installation of the component,

start the SDM (Software Deployment Manager) in the J2EE and

"deploy" the .SCA file from the SAP Service Marketplace.

AlexC
Explorer
0 Kudos

When creating tests in the SAP AE it is important to create the correct type of test. Only three types of test results are recorded in the TAC tables:

1. Pre-Test (Placement Test)

2. Post-Test (Final Test)

3. Standalone test (Online Test)

Each of these tests is created in the AE but must be placed on the Learning Net level. If you are creating tests included in the content (mixed in with Instructional Elements etc.) the results will not be recorded as these tests are designed to be self-checks.

Best of luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

We have been advised to build all tests using SAP's Test Author for test results which we wish to track results, as we have heard of other customers having problems with this (at least in earlier versions of LSO; we are implementing LSO 300).

So that is our workaround...painful to have to remove embedded tests from e-learning content, but at least we are confident that we are capturing the results when we are using the test author (e.g. creating a final test within a learning net).

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

we were also advised to use SAP AE Test Author to track test results, which is working fine.we are in version 200. our system is pretty much stable. we are planning for an upgrade .