cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variance in MB5B and MMBE / LS26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There ,

The stock on Posting date ( T Code - MB5B ) shows zero till today, where as the Stock overview MMBE / LS26 shows the correct figure as required .

Could anybody throw some light regarding what exactly is the logic behind the MB5B report . To my understanding MMBE / LS26 should sink with each other .

Thanks in advance for your kind help !!!!!!!!!

With Warm Regards

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thanks to all of you for your kind and quick reply .

As per the request from Anand ..The MB5B shows stock received as well as stock isssued till 12-12-2006 is same , so the stock available is zero . but on the same date 12-12-2006 System allowed to do Transfer Orders with a quantity ...my presumption is that if the stock in MB5B on 12-12-2006 is zero then how System allowed to do a posting of TO with a quantity ..

MB5B I believe includes the unrestricted stock ..

Kindly assist ...thanks again in advance for your kind help .

Best Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check selection criterain for both reports, it should be similar in order to get same results.

check In MMBE Deisplay version should be 01

and in MB5B stock type should be Storage location/Batch Stcok and in setting no check box should be checked.

Regards,

Sachendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

Thanks !!!!!!!!

Though I opted for the current date in MB5B as to date , still the stock shows zero, where as MMBE the stock shows the correct quantity .

Best Regards

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Can u give some examples on those. So that it would easier for us to explain.

regards

Anand.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

MMBE always shows the current quantity.

MB5B calculates the stock at the two given dates from the selection screen.

Stock shown at the from date is the stock as it was before the first transaction happened on this day. Stock shown at the to date is the stock after the last transaction on this day.

please check once again selection dates in MB5B.

regards

Srinivas