cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple issue with a RRI to ME33K, contract display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to build a RRI to ME33K which is the contract display screen.

Within RSBBS I have created the RRI to the transaction and

I have entered the following under detailed assignment:-

InfoObject: 0Contract

Type: 3 Table Field

Field: EVRTN

Selection Type: Single entry

Required Entry: ticked

Data Element : EVRTN

Domain: EBELN

The RRI takes me to the correct mapping but the contract number is not being mapped across. Could this caused by the fact that The field that is being mapped to is a structure or am I missing something obvious?

I am also assuming I don't need to use the user exit mapping as this is a direct one-to-one mapping ?!?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Shep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member194808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Although this is an old thread maybe this solution might be useful for some developers.

We had the same problem and solved this by using transaction ME33 instead of ME33K. For us the below field assignments worked. If you use standard content replace ZPVA_CON by infoObject 0Contract. 

Make sure the users are authorized for transaction ME33 in the source system.

Kind regards,

Benno Mateman

0 Kudos

He Benno, leuk maar dat autoriseren is wat lastig... Heppie ook een andere oplossing???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shep.........

Try to give your info object (0contract) under free characterstics so that ur problem may get solved.......

Try this....? and let me know......

Regards....

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..Shep.......

Try with set /get parameters in Assignments Tab.

kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

KK,

If I'm understanding you correctly, this is what I did as detailed in my last note.

I added VRT to the SET/GET Parameter of the detailed assignement screen within transaction RSBBS. Unfortunately this made no difference. I'd appreciate any other suggestions.

Cheers

Shep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr.Shep.....

According to u ME33k is not taking input from ur source .

for this

Specify the parameter ID for the receiver transaction. with out this information as no input help is available. You can find this parameter ID in the under data elements in se11.

Check it once.....Wheteher it works or not...

Regards

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

KK,

You are correct in saying that the contract number is not being populated in the transaction ME33K.

I took your suggestion and added the parameter VRT (taken from the data element) to the detailed assignements but unfortunately the contract number is still not being populated.

Cheers

Shep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't know from which object you're juming in BW, but if you are jumping from a Cube who has <b>direct</b> update and transfer rules to the R/3 system, you can just give the InfoSourcename in the overview screen of the RSBBS and you don't need to maintain the detailed assignment...

Even if you don't have direct update rules from your Cube/ODs at this point, you might still try to create 'dummy' update rules to for example the 2LIS_02_ITM extractor (it would be enough to only map 0CONTRACT) first and then maintain the RSBBS as i said above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tom,

Thanks for the reply. The problem with just using the overview screen is that the infobject 0CONTRACT is linked to field KONNR in the transfer rules (which I've assigned in overview screen). Therefore I need to override this within the detailed assignments to get it onto the correct field in ME33K.

Cheers

Shep.