cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did IFR (http://ifr.sap.com/) go?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I'm trying to get the schemas of idocs but now the IFR is redirected to another SAP webpage. Do you know the new website of IFR?

Thanks for your help,

Felipe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone knows where to find this information now ?

I would like to be able to browse the IDoc types in the Internet, without having to use we60 or similar. The IFR was really good for that. I do not understand why they shut it down without showing an alternative.

Christian Sy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think no one understands this.

actually it's still referenced a zillion times on various SAP sites like help.sap.com.

so they should at least give an information that its not available anymore and not only redirect to www.sap.com without any information.

anton

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

so let's open OSS Messages and get a official solution or?

Regards

Gregor

FOA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I'm on it but i'm not sure about the correct component. Any suggestion? I already look for the word but i get different components. I will pick one of them if you are not sure about it.

Thanks,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

the site was shut down. As far as I remember this was announced on that site for a very long time.

Greetings

Stephan

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Felipe,

you can lookup the new Interfaces in the Enterprise Services Workplac at http://erp.esworkplace.sap.com/socoview. But I don't understand that ifr.sap.com is gone. The "old" releases like 4.70 are still in broad use.

Regards

Gregor

FOA
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for your reply but I already know this page. Just try to find some idoc schema... !! or some reference as fast as it was in the IFR... No chance!!

This is really affecting lot of people. Do you know an alternative sap-webpage?

Best to all.

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Felipe.

Did you got any answer to this problem?

Best Regards.

Sejoon