Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdI definition for SAP internal use

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to implement one BADI 'BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE' for transaction AUT10. When I tried to create an implemenataion it is giving error saying 'BAdI definition BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE is only provided for SAP internal use'.

Is there any way that I could implement this BADI. Please forward any document if you have on implementing this kind of BADI's.

Thanks in advance.

Vishnu Priya.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

some of the standard BAPI can't be impleented directly...initially copy to a Z BAPI and then implement it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Implement that badi by creating a implementation in SE19 for the identified BADI.

Choose one of the methods of the BADI, which will suit your requirements and write the code in the method.

Steps:

1. Execute Business Add-In(BADI) transaction SE18

2. Enter BADI name i.e. BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE and press the display

button

3. Select menu option Implementation->Create

4. Give implementation a name such as Z_BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE

5. You can now make any changes you require to the BADI within this

implementation, for example choose the Interface tab

6. Double click on the method you want to change, you can now enter

any code you require.

7. Please note to find out what import and export parameters a

method has got return the original BADI definition

(i.e. BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE) and double click on the method name

for example within BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE contract is a method

8. When changes have been made activate the implementation

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got the problem in implementing the badi only, as BADI BADI_AUT_ARCHIVE is restricted for internal processing by SAP only. It cannot be used. My question is, is there any way to implement that kind of BADI's

As suggested, if I copy this BAdi and implement it, that implementation will not be called in my standard transaction right?

Regards,

Vishnu Priya

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem for another BADI implementation. I think that there is no way of implementing these kind of BADI. The only solution I see is changing SAP Standard Code.

Let me know if you have found a solution

Thank you.

David

ahmed_ayad
Explorer
0 Kudos

it is only for sap  use

you can check that from sxs_attr table

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi lalitha,

You can not use.Check for implicit enhancement position or exits.What is the business requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.