cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create OSS Account / ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

Can anybody give me the procedure / steps on how to generate an OSS Account / ID.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaypee,

I think you're a BASIS administrator and you're just asking the standard procedure in creating OSS accounts so you can document it. I do have my own documentation regarding your issue.

Here are the procedures:

1. Log on to the service marketplace to generate an OSS account.

2. To start the application, choose the link: <b>Request new user</b> on the start page of <b>User Data Administration</b>.

3. Enter all personal data on the form which are flagged with <b>*</b>.

4. You must have an administrator authorization to be able to define the authorizations of the newly requested user. Save your entries.

5. If you have a requested user, the <b>Display Requested Users </b> shows the status of the request, it will now be in the status of <b>In Process</b> of generating user ID and password or <b>Successful</b> if the user ID has been successfully created.

6. If creation of ID is successful, the user that requested the ID can now log on to the SAP service marketplace and he can change his password in <b>MyProfile</b> as soon as he is able to log on to the site.

Hope these procedures will do for your documentation.

Regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day!

I am pretty much aware that i'll be using my OSS ID to access the SAP SERVICE MARKETPLACE.I just wanted to get the exact procedures (step by step) on how to generate OSS Account,i'll be using this one for my documentation.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your basis consultant will be able to give a better documentation for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many companies have the alliance with SAP Inc.

They have bought many OSS Account.

Even if you have one, how can you use it?

Where the environment is?