I think you're a BASIS administrator and you're just asking the standard procedure in creating OSS accounts so you can document it. I do have my own documentation regarding your issue.
Here are the procedures:
1. Log on to the service marketplace to generate an OSS account.
2. To start the application, choose the link: <b>Request new user</b> on the start page of <b>User Data Administration</b>.
3. Enter all personal data on the form which are flagged with <b>*</b>.
4. You must have an administrator authorization to be able to define the authorizations of the newly requested user. Save your entries.
5. If you have a requested user, the <b>Display Requested Users </b> shows the status of the request, it will now be in the status of <b>In Process</b> of generating user ID and password or <b>Successful</b> if the user ID has been successfully created.
6. If creation of ID is successful, the user that requested the ID can now log on to the SAP service marketplace and he can change his password in <b>MyProfile</b> as soon as he is able to log on to the site.
Hope these procedures will do for your documentation.