Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seen chinese text elements after ZH lang. login

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If my customer login into their system with ZH language (Chinese), they can not see the correct chinese texts. (Nor on the standard transaction dynpros). It is very strange, because it was working before. Another strange fact is, although the company official language is English, when they login into the system with ZH and can not see the text elements in chinese they see them in German not in English. My main problem is that I am working for them remotely so I can not check the problem localy, and the Chinese codepage is not installed on my PC. Some ideas would be appreciated. Thx. in advance.

Hi,

Peter

PS: I wish all of you happy new year !

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

The original SAP language being German, they see everything in German.. I feel. but if someone logs on using ZH it's possible he sees junk in the menus and texts.. but really strange how he sees all in German..Can't really guess what it could be..

-Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can even set Logon Language in SAP GUI Logon Pad.

Left click on left top corner of Logon Pad select options and change language settings.

If still not working SAP GUI has to be reinstalled.

-Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, I have just got the news, that it turned out after uploading the last hot patch. So I'll check their last patch on next working day.

Regards,

Peter