Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transporting data elements

former_member584656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i'm trying to transport a table from system A to system B but the data elements of some fields doesn't exist on system B so i can't get the table activated on it. I can't create the data elements on system B cause i don't have a developer key.

Is there any way to transport the data elements from A to B ?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

data element is created as R3TR DTEL object...but if your object isn't a custom one, you need to create another data element via se11 (and you need a developer key) and then go to transport it !

Hope it helps..

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

You've got to create a transport request, in system A, for the missing data elements in system B. Do as follows:

- Transaction se11

- On the Data type parameter introduce the name of the data element

- Select option in menu: Goto -> Object Directory Entry

- Assign a new Package (different from Local Object)

- Create the Transport request

- Repeat with the rest of data elements (assigning to the same Package and Transport request)

- Transport

Hope it helps,

Andreu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

We are facing quite similar scenario here.We have created a domain(zdom) and tagged to a custom keyfig's(zkf001) dataelement (/bic/oizkf001).After transport of keyfig and domain to Quality we are unable to see new domain(zdom) tagged to keyfig.

As you suggested, we need to create a new custom dataelement and add it to keyfig but we are unable to replace new dataelement with the keyfig's existing one.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Jay

Is this solved? i am facing similar issue. please share your solution

Answers (0)