Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms, SapScript & VT70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

My issue is the following:

I have two forms one is a Sapscript and the other one is a Smartform, both are developed in russian language (only in russian). Those forms are assiged to a two different output types for shipments. If I add both outputs to the same shipment and go to VT70 to print preview both, the firs runs ok but the second is wrong. (if run first the smartform, this is ok and the sapscript is wrong and if run first the sapscript, this is ok and the smartform is wrong). Wrong means that all character are printed as #. That means that the system doesn't understand the characters but only for the form executed the second time. From my point of view I think that the problem is that I missing to refresh the buffer or something like that but I don't know how to do it.

I did the following test:

I assigned to the same shipment three different outputs (2 smartforms and 1 sapscript) and I executed them in different scenarios:

First:

1- Smartform 1 - Ok

2- SapScript - wrong

3- Smartform 2 - Ok

Second:

1-SapScript - Ok,

2-Smartform 1 - Wrong

3-Smartform 2 - Wrong

Do you have any idea?

Thank you very much in advance.

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Debuggin the program we found the problem.

Solution in OSS note number 963888

Cheers,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wrote the wrong OSS note number, please, check the Note 903888 - Printing SAPscript and Smart Forms in sequence.

Cheers,

Manuel