cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NF Metals Pricing solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am working in Non- Ferrous metals industry. We are on ECC 6.0. We are not using any IS solution.

In our industry the price of the metal changes on a daily basis and the same needs to get reflected in all the orders in terms of the quantity on a daily basis.

The following are my doubts:

1. Do we have any IS solutions for NF metals?

2. What are the possibilities offered in terms of daily price updation for NF metals?

Any help on the same would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Satheesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This is an old post - today there is an SAP standard solution for this SAP Commodity Management.

It addresses the NF pricing, helps you determine the related price risk exposure and provides all this tightly integrated with financials & logistics processes in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working for a Metal Industry, i have to have a good understanding of the Pricing Procedure for NF Keys,

Can you please help with by sending some documentation on NF Pricing Procedure. my email ID is [removed by moderator]

I searched for documents in service market place, but it was of limited help. I reaquire it urgently.

Thank you for your help and understanding in advance.

Best Regards,

Sathya

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathya,

As you are aware NF Metals prices are very volatile in nature.

To cater this, you have to use condition types GAU1 / GAU2 in your pricing procedure.

There is spl condition category "U" for pricing components that vary accordingly to daily fluctuations in ruling rates.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, can you please explain how the pricing procedure works for NF Keys, some of the standard conditions types like NFM0 and pricing procedure NFM000 are missing in my system.

More over i am new to NF pricing Procedure.

Thank you in advance for your help and understanding. my id is sathyahari at gmail dot com.

Best Regards,

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is looking for some help with NF-metals in the pricing area. Please let me know if anybody might be interested.

Please call at 630-667-4478

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no specific IS for Non Ferrous material But SAP IS MILL PRODUCT is essentially a solution for metal industries and Mill type industries and is being adopted by many companies worldwide by primary metal manufactures ,metal fabricators ,paper and pulp product and so on.

You can find more information on SAP.COM .

regarding daily changing prices is a feature of many industries -particularly commodities and there will be a solution to address this in FI.Please check with FI consultant

regards

Prakash