cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_03_BX ia not available in LBWE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have transferred 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM, 2LIS_03_BX Datasources in RSA5. am bale to see these all in RSA6. However in LBWE under MM only 2 datasources 2LIS_03_BF, 2LIS_03_UM ARE visible and 2LIS_03_BX is missing. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening

Thanks

PB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

2LIS_03_BX is really not found in LBWE (Logistics Cockpit) since it is meant for one time use only and that is for STOCK INIT.

It has no DELTA capability. Only <b>GENERATE INITIAL STATUS</b>. Data Sources in the LO Cockpit all support <i>DELTA Updates</i>.

Hope I have helped...and please grant points if I did...

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jkyle

Do u mean to say its for one time use for initial data loading and wont ever be used after that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct, you are right.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again,

In my case BW and R/3 going live on the same time. However, We are laoding one time stock opening balance from legacy on the day of Go Live.

and BW will take data loads from the next month. So in my case do i need to use 2LIS_03_BX

Regards

PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

I think in your case, you should use BX. 1 month has passed since you became live in R/3. BW on the other hand, although is <b>LIVE</b>, is only a <i>sitting duck</i> (since you will run DELTA INIT after a month).

If you really want to avoid running of BX, before you load Initial Stock Balance in R/3 from legacy, <b>2LIS_03_BF</b> DELTA INIT should already be requested and should be able to collect any changes in R/3 in terms of <i>Material Movements</i>...That way, even if you extract data to BW after a month, BW can still capture DELTAs.

I assume you already know how to do the setup in LBWE.

hope I have helped...

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now as per the logic given in the ASAP Paper on How to handle IM scenario, I dont need to use initialisation of Datasource if BW and R/3 are going live together.

Now Lets say the r/3 project is going live on 1st April and BW on 1st may and for BW its going to be a monthly load. i.e. on 1st may i will load the entire IM data for april.

Now my question is do i need to activate and use 2LIS_03_BX?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PB,

If R/3 went live earlier than BW, then you need to use BX. Do not use BX if BW and R/3 will become live at the same time. (Because all initial adjustments to inventory will serve as the Beginning Balance). In your case, R/3 became live at the same time.

--Jkyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

well I am on R/3 4.6C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P B

the 2LIS_03_BX datasource is not handeld with the LBWE transaction.

You handle it via another entry in SBIW.

Have a look to the following How to guide :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/documents/a1-8-4/how to handle inventory management scenarios in bw.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Loic