cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND when calling a function code from the web

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have craeted a simple module pool program and a service for the same in SICF. The module pool has only one screen where I am giving the input to the two fieds

1. year 2. category. when I click on FIND button the result will appear on the same screen. The result will be the winner and the nominees for that year. The program is running perfect when I execute the transaction in R/3.

The coding in the PAI of the module pool is as follows:

&----

*& Module Pool ZYMOVIE1

*&

&----

*&

*&

&----

INCLUDE ZYMOVIE1TOP . " global Data

• INCLUDE ZYMOVIE1O01 . " PBO-Modules

• INCLUDE ZYMOVIE1I01 . " PAI-Modules

• INCLUDE ZYMOVIE1F01 . " FORM-Routines

tables : ymovie.

DATA: OKCODE like sy-ucomm.

tables: ztext.

*& Module GET_RECORD INPUT

&----

• text

----

MODULE GET_RECORD INPUT.

case okcode.

when 'FIND'.

SELECT SINGLE * FROM YMOVIE

WHERE YYEAR = YMOVIE-YYEAR

AND CATEGORY = YMOVIE-CATEGORY.

endcase.

ENDMODULE. " GET_RECORD INPUT

I have created a Internet service ZYMOVIE1 ans created a template for screen 9000

The HTML code is as follows:

`include(~service="bbpglobal", ~name="bbpfunctions.html")`

<html>

<head>

<title>`~windowtitle`</title>

</head>

<body>

`~messageline`

<form name="formFind" action=&#8221;`wgateUrl()`&#8221; method="POST">

year : <input type = "text" name = "`YMOVIE-YYEAR`"/>

category : <input type = "text" name = "`YMOVIE-CATEGORY`"/>

<INPUT TYPE="hidden" name="~okcode" value="FIND">

<INPUT TYPE="submit" name="btnSubmit" value="FIND">

<input type = "text" name = "YMOVIE-WINNER" value= "`YMOVIE-WINNER`" size = "`YMOVIE-WINNER.maxsize`"/>

<input type = "text" name = "YMOVIE-NOMINEE1" value= "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE1`" size = "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE1.maxsize`"/>

<input type = "text" name = "YMOVIE-NOMINEE2" value= "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE2`" size = "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE2.maxsize`"/>

<input type = "text" name = "YMOVIE-NOMINEE3" value= "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE3`" size = "`YMOVIE-NOMINEE3.maxsize`"/>

</form>

</body>

</html>

when i click on the FIND button in the web I am getting a dump "ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND".

Please suggest me where I am doing wrong. Also is there any way i can add attachemtns in SDN. It is very difficult to write everything here and how to use the "code" button when i create a new thread in SDN?/

thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That "include" statement includes (inserts) that page into your code. In your case, if brings in a bunch of functions from the BBPGLOBAL service. It is most likely very needed as it will cause Javascript errors if the page is looking for the functions and they are not there (because you commented it out).

And now after reviewing your code and post....you have asked indivdual pieces of this in several other posts. So are you having people write your code for you? I suggest doing the tutorials in help.sap.com to fully understand what it is your are doing versus having others spoon feed you the answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Removing the line `include(~service="bbpglobal", ~name="bbpfunctions.html")` is giving another error. I am not able to enter the first page itself. So ,I think this statement is necessary I have put the ~generate_dynpro = 1 in the service parameter , but still the same error is occuring.

can i debug and found out that when i click on find button whether the call is going to r/3 module pool program or not?/

thanks

sankar

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Sankar

Ok...crazy question here...I did not see it mentioned.....from SE80, you said you created your service and templates BUT did you PUBLISH them out? Publish the whole service? That might be the reason you don't see it when you turn off the param to generate the screens/templates for you. Simply setting it up in SICF is only ONE part of the puzzle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes i got some entries in SM50 with w at the left

A Error Code ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND.

W *** ERROR => diag: Template for modulepool ZYMOVIE1, dynpro number 9000, service zymovie1 is not found and GenerateDynpro fla

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -25 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. 0x2b96feff78 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 391]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1551]

let me know if you need any other information

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is really strange:

The template for screen 9000 of the program 'ZYMOVIE1' can be found, otherwise we could not see the first page. but few seconds later it cannot be loaded?

What will happen, if we remove this line:

`include(~service="bbpglobal", ~name="bbpfunctions.html")`

which does not seem to make much sense here?

or setting ~generate_dynpro = 1 in the service settings?

Really perplexed

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the screen no is 9000 and the program name is zymovie1 I have created the template for this screen already and inlcuded that in the service zymovie1

Pelase let me know if you need any further information

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

ok, I assumed an error popup or something like this is being processed. More information will be good and can be obtained in the developer traces of the application server:

Please obtain the work process number which should be part of the HTML source.

Then use transaction SM50 to examine the trace file of the related work process.

Are there some entries starting with a 'W' in the first column?

best regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

it might be helpful to know the screen for which the ITS misses the template. Please use the transaction ST22 to view the contents of the ABAP dump. Here we find more about the reason for this runtime error.

Please look for the dynpro number and the program name, and post them here.

best regards

Tobias Gomer