cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication error (ADRCOMC<->ADR6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have schedule so that the vendor replication (bbpupdvd) should run every night. At the initial load we did not make any entries for the e-mail for some of the vendors. When looking in SE16 and ADRCOMC I miss an entry for INT (e-mail) on the vendor, BUT in adrc6 there is an e-mail on the same adress-nr? When I manuelly try to insert an entry in BP I get an error message: "Database error changing table ADR6" (same error as the background user gets every night). Seems like a inconsistency in the database? Anyone have any input on the subject?

Thanks

Error analysis (from ST22)

Short text of error message:

Database error changing table ADR6

Technical information about the message:

Message classe...... "AM"

Number.............. 842

Variable 1.......... "ADR6"

Variable 2.......... " "

Variable 3.......... " "

Variable 4.......... " "

Variable 3.......... " "

Variable 4.......... " "

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What about OSS note 796706 ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running HRALXSYNC program in background and the job is getting cancelled due to this error "Database error changing ADR6". Is it an issue with teh database or is it due to data inconsistency? Also, please let me know how to correct this error. Do we need to work with Basis or Database team regarding this?

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What i understood is that you are replicating vendors from some R/3 system which are not having e-mail addresses maintained for some of them

and that's why you are getting that Error.

Or else, SPRO Settings are not maintained correctly

Please maintain the corresponding e-mail address for all those vendors by XK02 tcode and then try to run the job.

Hope it will solve the problem.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul