cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying simple scenario FILE to FILE example.

After activating the project in Integration Directory File gets picked up from Source FTP server, but i am getting following message in SXMB_MONI

ERROR CATEGORY--> INTERNAL

Error ID--> HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

And complete XML message is like following..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&quot;&gt; &lt;html&gt; &lt;head&gt; &lt;title&gt;Error Report&lt;/title&gt; &lt;style&gt; td {font-family : Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size : 14px;} A:link A:visited A:active &lt;/style&gt; &lt;/head&gt; &lt;body marginwidth=&quot;0&quot; marginheight=&quot;0&quot; leftmargin=&quot;0&quot; topmargin=&quot;0&quot; rightmargin=&quot;0&quot;&gt; &lt;table width=&quot;100%&quot; cellspacing=&quot;0&quot; cellpadding=&quot;0&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; align=&quot;left&quot; height=&quot;75&quot;&gt; &lt;tr bgcolor=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot;&gt; &lt;td align=&quot;left&quot; colspan=&quot;2&quot; height=&quot;48&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial, Verdana, Helvetica&quot; size=&quot;4&quot; color=&quot;#666666&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;401 &amp;nbsp Unauthorized&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr bgcolor=&quot;#3F73A3&quot;&gt; &lt;td height=&quot;23&quot; width=&quot;84&quot;&gt;&lt;img width=1 height=1 border=0 alt=&quot;&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td height=&quot;23&quot;&gt;&lt;img width=1 height=1 border=0 alt=&quot;&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;td align=&quot;right&quot; height=&quot;23&quot;&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial, Verdana, Helvetica&quot; size=&quot;2&quot; color=&quot;#FFFFFF&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;SAP J2EE Engine/6.40&amp;nbsp;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr bgcolor=&quot;#9DCDFD&quot;&gt; &lt;td height=&quot;4&quot; colspan=&quot;3&quot;&gt;&lt;img width=1 height=1 border=0 alt=&quot;&quot;&gt;&lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;/table&gt; &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; &lt;p&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial, Verdana, Helvetica&quot; size=&quot;3&quot; color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;User is locked.&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;p&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial, Verdana, Helvetica&quot; size=&quot;2&quot; color=&quot;#000000&quot;&gt;&lt;table&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&amp;nbsp;Details:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;PRE&gt;No details available&lt;/PRE&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/p&gt; &lt;/body&gt; &lt;/html&gt;</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized XML tag Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Can some one assist in this manner?

Thank you

Deepti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

I think the message is quite clear. Looks like the Integration Server user XIISUSER hasn't got the right authorisation or there is a wrong user assigned lacking the right authorisations.

Hope this helps

Regards, Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey - we are getting the same error, but a worse scenario... we send 10,000 identical interfaces, all same size, all same data, and maybe 50 of the 10,000 receive this error. All other process successfully from JMS into R/3. If the restart button in SXMB_MONI is hit, the messages ALWAYS succeed on the second run. Ideas? We're on SP11

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem when trying to use web services (sending a soap-req. to XI 3.0 based on the generated WSDL from Integration Directory).

According to the message monitoring, all steps in the central pipeline executes just fine until the last step - CALL ADAPTER.

I don't think this is an authorization issue since I have tested the XIISUSER/pwd against the URL for adapter engine.

Seems to me that the problem is related to the msg sent to AE:

"HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorized XML tag Envelope missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)"

How to proceed from here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, well have you checked the account on the receiving system? The error plainly says:

User is locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

as I said, of 10,000 only 50 fail. all same interface, all same user. We believe the issue is related to the number of open dialogue processes allowed, or something similar. We are seeing "unable to authenticate user" and some locking messages in the logs. We know the settings themselves are correct - the issue only pops up on volume. We are doing more testing & I'll post our findings on how many processes we end up allowing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda -

I didn't see what platform you're running on, but if you happen to be on AIX and using IBM JDK, Note 830140 may help.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jin -

We found that note as well - applied it last night. Hopefully this will fix the issue. I'd give you points, but I'm not the originator of the thread...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also applied 821026. We re-ran our tests, and no longer receive the error. Thanks all!

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see the payload of the message after the sender file adapter has read the file and converted it to XML?

If so, try to execute the mapping if present with the xml file downloaded from the payload of SXMB_MONI. If that works ok, the check the receiver file adapter, probably something is amiss over there. In rwb if you have a SP of 10 or higher, you can see the adapter messages in the adapter framework, goto RWB, goto component monitoring and select adapter framework. Check the traffic lights,

Cheers,

Paul

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you working with XML files like defined in the integration repository? Also, is there a correct receiver determination? Also check the RWB to check if the file adapters work correctly!

Cheers,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

thanks for such a quick reply..

1)Ya i am using a CSV file for which content conversion parameters are defined...in particular senderchannel.

2)Receiver determination is also done properly

Actually i am following the weblog published on SDN as File-XI - File by venkat donela.

Any more settings i need to check

Thanks

Regards

Deepti