cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO item delete, no real time update on APO product allocation

0 Kudos

Scenario 1: When I deleted the line item on STO, there was no real time effect on APO product allocation, outbound queue processing failure on R/3

1. Created a sto,  it create a temporary qty assignment in APO and a outbound queue on r/3
  2. When I release the outbound queue from r/3, quantity changes to incoming orders qty on product allocation screen
  3. When I deleted the line item on STO and saved it, outbound queue was created on R/3
  4. When I tried to process this queue they failed with below error

The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

Message no. SY359;  Function module does not exist or EXCEPTION raised

The message type X suggests the system to exit and go to short dump

• FUNCTION /sapapo/om_ts_aggmult_create.
  • * temporäre Aggregate außerhalb der Simulation verbieten:                                
  •   IF ls_gen_com_params-simsession IS INITIAL.                                            
  • >>>>>    MESSAGE x899(/sapapo/om_test)
  •                 WITH text-101 space space space.                                              
  •   ENDIF.

q1. when i can send other changes(changes to quantity/ delivery completion indicator) to APO product allocation, why cant i delete the line item and update APO product allocation

q2. can i change this exit message where its going to dump to a warning message, will it not effect other business scenarios

please advise

sridhar   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

To answer your questions:

1) Deletion of line items in STO will result in change in Incoming Order quantity for the Product Allocation. In this case, this is not happening as the queue is is failing and hence updates are not carried through

2) I am not sure about the details of your set-up/requirement etc. hence cannot confirm on the impact. But I would suggest to prepare a re-producible example and create an OSS Message wirh SAP.

Thanks,

Prasun

0 Kudos

hi prasun, first let me thank you for the response

can you suggest any setup/config required for the updates to got to prod allocation(general process/setup) before i start with OSS message

i have another question in the similar perspective

Scenario 2:  user is locked and no updates on APO prod allocation

I created a STO 60003785 with 2 quantity with del compl indicator checked, the update is on prod allocation on APO,

then I changed the STO unchecking del compl indicator, then I was able to save the STO, and queues were all clear after this both on R/3 and SCM, but you don’t see any changes on prod allocation on APO

now when I go to change mode on STO, it says

User XXXXX already processing Purchase order 60003785

Its my user

q1.i dont see the changes on product allocation when i took off the del completion indicator and send the changes, instead my user is locked and i dont get to make any changes to the STO

please advise

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

To answer your question regarding set-up/configuration, I would suggest that you check the steps mention in SAP Help as it will be difficult to discuss each set-up in this forum

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/7a/f1783739e6ff5de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Please also go through the specific section that pertains to STO with Product Allocation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/7a/f1783739e6ff5de10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Before raising an OSS Message, you may want to do the following:

1) There are a number of OSS Notes, so you may want to check them

2) I would also suggest that you run a CIF Delta Report as well just to make sure all transactional data are consistent.

3) Check with your developer colleague if he/she can help you in debugging this (SAP will probably do the same)

To answer your second question, when you see your user id is locked, the changes are still in process. Most likely, the queue is stuck somewhere in APO or it is locked in some update process in R/3. If you are using CIF Postprocessing, please check post processing result.

Thanks,

Prasun

0 Kudos

thats very helpfull,thanks prasun

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thread moved to SCM space.