cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload multiple pdf file in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to upload multiple pdf file in webdynpro.Please send the sample code or documentation.I attach the sample pdf file for ur reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabhu,

Make your requirement more clear. Do you want to upload more than one file using a single FileUpload UI Element.

Regards,

Fareez

Former Member
0 Kudos

s only pdf file..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hן Prabhu

Use this tutorial.

regards

yuval peery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok.

First have you managed to upload the files?

Can you store the files on the context.?

regards

yuval

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Yuval,

can you tell me (or) share the code, how to upload the files and store the files on the context.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks & Regards

BVSRR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can use multiple file upload ui element.and upload it

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a file upload element only.in that we can select only one file.My requirement is used to select more than one file.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

In new version, i think in EHP5 onwards we have new element called ACFUPDOWN element, using that we can upload multiple files at a time.

Regards

Srinivas

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

srinivas sana wrote:

Prabhu,

In new version, i think in EHP5 onwards we have new element called ACFUPDOWN element, using that we can upload multiple files at a time.

Regards

Srinivas

There is an Element called ACFUpDownload which has been available since NetWeaver 7.01 (ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 4 - not 5 has suggested by this posting).  However it is designed to work with the SAP Content Server.  It doesn't upload/download the data directly to/from the Web Dynpro session.  If you search here on SCN, I have a tutorial and sample code on how to ACFUpDownload and how to adapt it to use in direct Web Dynpro situations (basically a custom handler class).

You might also consider using ZIP files.  That way you have only one file to upload or download, but it contains many inner files.  You can process ZIP files on ABAP using CL_ABAP_ZIP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prabhu,

You can use upload button keep the file in an internal table. In that way you can add any number of files using a single file upload component. And later store it into database.

Regards,

Fareez