cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accumulated Depreciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Team,

Is it required Accumulated Depreciation to create as a Cost Element Category 90.  Since i am getting an error "Balancing Profit Center in the line item 008 is not field.  I have gone through the bassic setting of the Document Spliting rule.  Config every thing perfect & the Asset Mastere record also having the required Cost Cetner & its profit Center.

I hope Accumulated Depreciaton could be one of the problem.  Can you any have any idea.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If profit center is not updating in a line item, it is having problem with doc splitting config.

It is depends on which doc type you are using.

Do document simulation in general ledger and see for which line profit center is not updating.

Go to expert mode in the same screen and see why the account assignment is not happening.

Change doc.splitting config accordingly to update the account assignment in GL.

Regards

Shanid

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go To T.code : 3KEH and give  controlling area go to new entries Give Accumulated Depreciation account and Give Default profit center and save

Thanks,

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja Shekar,

Can you check the following configuration in Document splitting.

IMG -->Financial Accounting(New) -->General Ledger Accounting(New) -->Business Transactions -->Document Splitting -->Edit Constants for Nonassigned Processes.

Constant --> Assign Default Profit Centre Area for the Controlling Area.

I hope above settings will solve your issue...!

Rds,

Anil