cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orgchart 3.0 sp2 - Add contract type to Position Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to display the Contract type field in the Position details information box.

I have downloaded infotype16 in the data center, and I am trying to create a new linked detail by:

Named the detail, linked it to one in blue (Positiondetailsconfiguration), but at the mapping stage, the option available is to map Object ID to PERNR (In my data element I downloaded) infotype 16.

I am able to then display the field in Details Designer, but not in the User Console.

How would th emapping be correct here? How would I map to Position ID in my downloaded table rather than to PERNR as maybe this is the issue with it not displaying.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenBurr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Husna,

Do you really want to add this field to the Position tab? It is an employee level field.

What does this sentence mean:  "I am able to then display the field in Details Designer, but not in the User Console."

Does this mean you've added the section via AdminConsole but can't see it in OrgChart application?

Did the data element work in Preview when you created in the Data Center.

What is the CDS log saying?

My guess is that you've mapped ObjectID to Pernr but ObjectID is the position id.  You would need to use HRP1001 to link from S to P (incumbent) to get the PERNR then use this to access PA0016.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I did know that this was an employee level field, have spoken to the customer and they have withdrawn the requirement.

Thanks anyway

Answers (0)